What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Some Small Changes Could Help Scorpion !!

JINAMOUNAINAI

He who is on fire is not troubled by the smoke
Hey guys so im a scorpion hf player almost since day one and i will only talk about hf scorpion. not that this is supposed to make my opinion matter more or something. So i ve read some interesting as well as not so well thought suggestions. People have to realise scorpion is a combo heavy character with vortex or/and blockstring setups after almost every single hit he lands on the opponent, im not saying his blockstring pressure is amazing, nor that his vortex or 50/50 setups is as well, but he has both, and also very good combo damage, so instead of asking for a buff on his already legit and respectable stuff you should ask for a buff on things he really....but really sucks! He has one of the most useless armor moves in the game! Bad neutral game(specially in hf) and not a single legit way to enter blockstring pressure!
Solutions? : 1) make 2 a mid, that would solve his fb cancel blockstring setups in a flash because he doesnt have a legit mid to blockstring from( or worst case scenario b12 fbc can now easily combo on hit but keep same minus frames on block to balance for that)
2) if you dont want to buff his blockstring setups make takeout safe on whiff, or just more safe on whiff coz now its rediculous, if not, make flame aura actually catch all jump ins, its stupid when a punch or kick catches you with flame aura being activated.or at least, make ex flame aura to do that, but it has to also come out faster to compliment the meter burn.
That was more than two but the point is they can give him minor things instead of true blockstrings that can help him as a character instead of overpowering his already good offense, thats was all from me and i hope we ll see something soon to make this character viable in competitive environment

Last edited: