What's new

Discussion ... so who are the Top 5 after all the patching?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Goro may not be top 5, but his new brutality puts him in my top 5.
Especially when they EX it to use it as anti-air.

Last edited:
shirai ryu takeda, shaolin kung jin, cutthroat kano, and noxious reptile; though I will say pyromancer Tanya has sparked my interest. I feel like she may need at most 2 more things in that variation and she would be set.
Ex shroud stuns for continued combos and a meterless pop up fire string. She could use some universal changes too.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
shirai ryu takeda, shaolin kung jin, cutthroat kano, and noxious reptile; though I will say pyromancer Tanya has sparked my interest. I feel like she may need at most 2 more things in that variation and she would be set.
Takeda, Kano, and Jin are really good choices. Why noxious over deceptive may I ask?

Takeda, Kano, and Jin are really good choices. Why noxious over deceptive may I ask?
I prefer the chip damage he always gets when close to opponents and i like using meter for stopping his forceballs instead of using meter for ex invisibility since i feel for the gameplan i like to implement with reptile, stopping forceballs is more important for me and what i want to do with him.

oh i didn't know that since i haven't been playing as much recently haha thanks and yeah she doesn't need crazy changes, but a few would be really nice.
Yeah. I think these are nice changes because her damage is really poor and she can't do that much without meter. She only has one fire string. 1-2 unique fireball strings+ Ex shroud combo stun would make her a force to be reckoned with.