What's new

So where are these people at?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
1,110 MKD match videos lol .........

Lots have no sound or music playing over them (these may be a problem getting on YouTube).

ALL of them are very low quality as that is what we had back then.

Best played with VLC Player.

I don't have a lot of time, but I will try to get them up eventually.
Konqrr if you can make copies of the discs, you could send me the discs to help you out.

I'll treat them as gold.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Konqrr if you can make copies of the discs, you could send me the discs to help you out.

I'll treat them as gold.
Would be much easier to put them on a flash drive I think. I think I have a spare I could get to you, PM me we'll discuss.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Here is the full playlist for me vs MKL (Tom Brady):
playlist?list=PL0lLxZ8UXEXvTK_adEWS9hEhUMEIz2_TV

Here is one with me vs Check in 2005:
playlist?list=PL0lLxZ8UXEXuIhjC13A8uMkuyboZmPRo_

Also, if you are not subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do so! I am only around 140 subs away from 1000! Check out my other videos, lots of MK and other FGC stuff.

Last edited:

Gerchap

Noob
Yooo @Gerchap My brotha from anotha. Don’t forget stretch, Ez, groy @MKF30 my boy Arcade etc. MKU boys are back. Where the fuck is that damn Canadian TRAX..

Lol we’ve been talking already but thought I’d contribute to the thread :cool:

P.s who was the raiden I surpassed as best in mkd??

DOOHOO WHERE YOU AT.
Little by little they’ll come back bro

And Trax, he’s been busy as he has a 3 year old boy plus work seems to have him traveling a lot I told him you said what’s up he responded with “Dirty the m...f Lova” haa

Gerchap

Noob
Here is the full playlist for me vs MKL (Tom Brady):
playlist?list=PL0lLxZ8UXEXvTK_adEWS9hEhUMEIz2_TV

Here is one with me vs Check in 2005:
playlist?list=PL0lLxZ8UXEXuIhjC13A8uMkuyboZmPRo_

Also, if you are not subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do so! I am only around 140 subs away from 1000! Check out my other videos, lots of MK and other FGC stuff.
What’s your channel @Konqrr ? you were a legitimate source of info even before YouTube existed I’m subscribing for sure

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I think what might be best is to stream on YouTube and Twitch and play the videos on stream so I can play full sets/series. Don't need to riddle my channel with 1100 new videos lol

I'll look into this.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
I think what might be best is to stream on YouTube and Twitch and play the videos on stream so I can play full sets/series. Don't need to riddle my channel with 1100 new videos lol

I'll look into this.
You and check with a twitch channel for mk11 would be dope. Resourceful and entertaining for sure. I can see the combos and the break downs now.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Here is my question. Where are the old BMF heads. haha

Shogun, Arcade, G-Roy, AiBoston, Aure, THTB, Booya, TRB, Lone, REO, SubZero2 and I cant remember who else... lol

BMF and most of the clans started dying out in 2011, when the region wars started. That was basically the death of clans and the birth of the VSM, EGP, GGA's of the world.
BMF!!!!! Hell, I'll take you back even further. Where's BWS at???

Man, I miss Arcade. What happened to him? Booya and SZ2 too! Shogun's on FB still...I actually saw him during a tourney in Cincy last year. G-Roy I see on FB occasionally. REO is REO lol, he's still in.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Man, would it be something if we revived these games and used stuff like PCSX2 and Parsec to get actually usable netplay?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So my wife found my memory card that contained my MKD files.... I'm SO relieved... lol.

Now I just gotta find my controllers.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Lol yeah I did, It got longer thank this, it’s hard to maintain it tho so I shaved haha
haha yeah I hear ya, I had a mustache few years back I grew out in 4 months I looked like someone out of Tombstone though haha so I shaved it. I could style it like a 1930's villain or like someone out of the wild west lol

ThePunisher1

Montruckin'
Stretch lived near me, not sure if he still lives where I am in NYC but last time I saw him working his job at a pizza joint. He said he moved in with his GF then moved out and stopped gaming as much as he used to between that and work he was telling me. Yeah, Trax just disappeared man lol. He was a cool guy.

Wasn't that that other guy too who also used Raiden in the 3D era, @Raidenwins I think? And you were the other guy right, though baraka was your main boy.
That was me! Raiden was my main in MKD and I remember doing a first to 10 with raidenwins for the title of best Raiden player on XBL. I posted in the pod cast thread about the old deception days, but it's really cool to see so many familiar names here. I lived on MKO back in 2005 and MKD was my life. I still pick up every fighter that comes out and MK11 will be no exception. I have some of you on my XBL friends list still, but anyone should feel free to add me if you want to play some sets when MK11 hits the streets. Gamer tag hasn't changed since 2005: ThePunisher1

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I remember there was a time we brought back MKD for a very short bit. I became good during the armageddon era, but joined the forums during MKD's final days. But I remember asking a lot of the top MKD players for advice on MKD when we all went back to play it. I cant remember if it was G-Roy who showed me the ropes, but for what its worth. Some footage, thanks to @DanCock

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That was me! Raiden was my main in MKD and I remember doing a first to 10 with raidenwins for the title of best Raiden player on XBL. I posted in the pod cast thread about the old deception days, but it's really cool to see so many familiar names here. I lived on MKO back in 2005 and MKD was my life. I still pick up every fighter that comes out and MK11 will be no exception. I have some of you on my XBL friends list still, but anyone should feel free to add me if you want to play some sets when MK11 hits the streets. Gamer tag hasn't changed since 2005: ThePunisher1
Oh yes, I had forgotten your mains lol but not your tag. My fault, so many players back then. Yeah I remember now your raiden was top notch.