What's new

So where are these people at?

Lone

KHAOTIC
Thread brings back memories, I didn’t play vs most of those guys since I joined the community in 2006 or so for MK:A after City of Heroes. I did know about the top guys though due to MKO forum lurking, Versatile, Check, Dave, Easy, Alexi.

Anyone mention the sidestepping phenom, Aldagod? That era had so many players.

Shout out to my old BMF homies, Krayzie is the only guy around I think.

Last edited:

MaceWind

Crazy 88
Wow... Mace.... what is UP!?

Your user title made me think of Thunder... you ever talk to him anymore?

@Krayzie you and I need to do a cast soon. I'd also like to get @General M2Dave on to discuss the old clan rivalries... everyone will remember three letters...
T.K.O.
I haven't spoke to Thunder for a very long time. I don't do social media so I've pretty much lost contact with everyone.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I haven't spoke to Thunder for a very long time. I don't do social media so I've pretty much lost contact with everyone.
Hey I remember you, aren't you the kid who makes pictures, signatures? If not nevermind lol.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I haven't been able to play fighting games in a few years due to my own focus on my education, but I do recognize a number of names here back from the MK9 days, even if I was just a lurker back then.

I only wish I was anywhere nearly as talented as they are, they helped make the FGC what it is today. Hopefully this game brings some more of them back, to get some of our lazy asses in fighting shape since that's really the best way to improve your game.

MKF30

@Quik1320 is back?

Way off @MKF30 lol
He wasn’t a kid he in fact was older than most of the gamers, I think the only member older than him was Thunder88 and no he didn’t make sigs
You’re probsbly confusing him with Rippa which was the other sig maker
There was someone with a name Mace something who did sigs, but I'm thinking now it's a different person obviously lol. I didn't remember how old Mace was, he was older than us then? Oh wow. I don't remember much about that.

Gerchap

Noob
I haven't been able to play fighting games in a few years due to my own focus on my education, but I do recognize a number of names here back from the MK9 days, even if I was just a lurker back then.

I only wish I was anywhere nearly as talented as they are, they helped make the FGC what it is today. Hopefully this game brings some more of them back, to get some of our lazy asses in fighting shape since that's really the best way to improve your game.
I would say you were a PS guy? What was your gamertag? I probably remember if you were on the Xbox side tho

MKF30

I am here. I haven’t had a game system in the last several years so I haven’t been playing. I do have a Nintendo Switch now though so I will be picking up the new MK for that.
Nice, I'll also be getting it for the Switch. Not sure if our boy Ermac will be in this game, but no worries. Do you play smash at all?

Gerchap

Noob
I am here. I haven’t had a game system in the last several years so I haven’t been playing. I do have a Nintendo Switch now though so I will be picking up the new MK for that.
What up my old friend it’s been years actually over a decade. Time goes by fast, good to see you back

What up my old friend it’s been years actually over a decade. Time goes by fast, good to see you back
Thanks Gerchap!! I was just a high school kid playing a video game. Never would’ve guessed I’d interact with so many great people. It’s certainly nice to reconnect.

I was actually just listening to the podcast that you, STORMS, and Dave did about the MK Deception days. Extremely nostalgic. The mentions of my name were much appreciated.

Ok, cool. Do you play often or few nights a week? Well it's all good I'm sure I can find ya on here if I don't see ya on so we can all arrange for some Switch Kombat!
Few nights a week. Usually for a couple hours after my wife goes to sleep.