What's new

So where are these people at?

JagoMIH

Noob
What's up @Check , @DanCock , @STORMS , @THTB, @AREZ God of War, Riu and everyone. I remember us all hanging out at NEC together, thanks a whole bunch for helping me with that Dan. Hope we all can meet up again for MKA sometime. Stopped playing during MK9, because of internet connection issues. Stuck around to help Storms with the site a little bit, making graphics for TYM. I know Check is friends with Trizzy , Ninjakilla, Unbearable Skill and others, so now I'll be able to play top players again. Anyways, it's good to be back, and hope I will be welcomed.

Also my connection was 1 MBps for the longest time, just recently I got a PS4 and upgraded to 100/100 MBps connection. Hopefully that helps. Haven't played fighting games in like 7 years. See you guys in MK11.

PSN - tkoJago

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
What's up @Check , @DanCock , @STORMS , @THTB, @AREZ God of War, Riu and everyone. I remember us all hanging out at NEC together, thanks a whole bunch for helping me with that Dan. Hope we all can meet up again for MKA sometime. Stopped playing during MK9, because of internet connection issues. Stuck around to help Storms with the site a little bit, making graphics for TYM and stuff. I know Check is friends Trizzy , Ninjakilla, Unbearable Skill and others, so now I'll be able to play top players again. Anyways, it's good to be back, and hope I will be welcomed.

Also my connection was 1 MBps for the longest time, just recently I got a PS4 and upgraded to 100/100 MBps connection. Hopefully that helps. Haven't played fighting games in like 7 years. See you guys in MK11.

PSN - tkoJago
Yo Jago!!!! Welcome back!

Gerchap

Noob
@Gerchap @General M2Dave @DanCock

Help me out here... I remember these names but forget who their dominant MKD character was...

• Jade-OWN
  • KARATE
  • BOOYA (Ashrah?)
  • moe81
  • MrSchpfmut
  • Synik
Karate, Ashrah in MKD
Booya, Ashrah and dirty Bo
Moe, Bo
MrSchp. Kobra
Don’t remember Synik

This was hard because I was an xbox guy but was active enough in MKO to know which ones they played. MrSch played in both consoles tho

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
What's up @Check , @DanCock , @STORMS , @THTB, @AREZ God of War, Riu and everyone. I remember us all hanging out at NEC together, thanks a whole bunch for helping me with that Dan. Hope we all can meet up again for MKA sometime. Stopped playing during MK9, because of internet connection issues. Stuck around to help Storms with the site a little bit, making graphics for TYM and stuff. I know Check is friends Trizzy , Ninjakilla, Unbearable Skill and others, so now I'll be able to play top players again. Anyways, it's good to be back, and hope I will be welcomed.

PSN - tkoJago
Wait... so your PSN is still TKOJago????

@General M2Dave one of your returning mates. :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Jago, I remember that guy but I can't remember which console he was on was he Check's sidekick? Didn't he work with him or maybe I'm thinking of someone else? He's from MKO though I'm pretty sure that name stands out.

@DanCock he's the dude that was known for Sindel right? I remember him, fun player.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Here is my question. Where are the old BMF heads. haha

Shogun, Arcade, G-Roy, AiBoston, Aure, THTB, Booya, TRB, Lone, REO, SubZero2 and I cant remember who else... lol

BMF and most of the clans started dying out in 2011, when the region wars started. That was basically the death of clans and the birth of the VSM, EGP, GGA's of the world.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Shogun, Arcade, G-Roy, AiBoston, Aure, THTB, Booya, TRB, Lone, REO, SubZero2 and I cant remember who else... lol

BMF and most of the clans started dying out in 2011, when the region wars started. That was basically the death of clans and the birth of the VSM, EGP, GGA's of the world.
Dude, wait till you hear the cast that we recorded tonight... :-D

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Yooo @Gerchap My brotha from anotha. Don’t forget stretch, Ez, groy @MKF30 my boy Arcade etc. MKU boys are back. Where the fuck is that damn Canadian TRAX..

Lol we’ve been talking already but thought I’d contribute to the thread :cool:

P.s who was the raiden I surpassed as best in mkd??

DOOHOO WHERE YOU AT.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

You talking about Vicious Shogun? If so I talk to him on FB every now and then. He still plays fighting games.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yooo @Gerchap My brotha from anotha. Don’t forget stretch, Ez, groy @MKF30 my boy Arcade etc. MKU boys are back. Where the fuck is that damn Canadian TRAX..

DOOHOO WHERE YOU AT.
Dirty, @Gerchap mentions you, everyone you mentioned in this post and MANY MORE...

I'm aiming to have this cast up by tomorrow.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

DOOHOO WHERE YOU AT.
What up, Dirty!

Dude, I wish Arcade would of transitioned into offline, so that I could have called him BallSac. lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

DOOHOO WHERE YOU AT.
Stretch lived near me, not sure if he still lives where I am in NYC but last time I saw him working his job at a pizza joint. He said he moved in with his GF then moved out and stopped gaming as much as he used to between that and work he was telling me. Yeah, Trax just disappeared man lol. He was a cool guy.

Wasn't that that other guy too who also used Raiden in the 3D era, @Raidenwins I think? And you were the other guy right, though baraka was your main boy.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I still have the TKO_HDRemix song... I need to make a youtube video out of this.

"No Dial-Up Scrubs..."
"Bone... you bad"
"Versa... you bad"
"REO... you bad"
"Booya... you bad"
"T.K.O."

LOL!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Holy shit... look what I just found
I still have the TKO_HDRemix song... I need to make a youtube video out of this.

"No Dial-Up Scrubs..."
"Bone... you bad"
"Versa... you bad"
"REO... you bad"
"Booya... you bad"
"T.K.O."

LOL!!
Konqrr, you need to look for those MKD vids. :)

M2Dave

Zoning Master

"No Dial-Up Scrubs..."
"Bone... you bad"
"Versa... you bad"
"REO... you bad"
"Booya... you bad"
"T.K.O."

LOL!!
Ha ha! I think Moe created the song.

Upload and link please!

@Krayzie , I talk to Shogun on FaceBook sometimes. He plays Street Fighter 5 and Soul Calibur 6.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Dude, wait till you hear the cast that we recorded tonight... :-D
Great podcast guys!

Here's a secret not a lot of people know.

I was actually part of MKD history! lol

My old tag used to be KrayzieBoneThug, and someone confused me for Thug. Because of this, I heard about MKO, and I became a lurker for a while, until I decided to make my account near the end of MKD. My main was Jade. And the two people who got me to sign up was Synic and Phatgurl? cant remember... lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
1,110 MKD match videos lol .........

Lots have no sound or music playing over them (these may be a problem getting on YouTube).

ALL of them are very low quality as that is what we had back then.

Best played with VLC Player.

I don't have a lot of time, but I will try to get them up eventually.

Here is a sample of me vs Tom Brady (He was MK Legend back then):

Last edited: