What's new

So ... what do you do?

chores

bad at things
Stop dropping my internet time warner!
haha its not time warner but Louisville recently became a time warner area and so far they are horrible. paying for 20down/3up.. before TWC bought Insight i was getting ~25d and 3up, now i average ~18d and ~2.5u

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
haha its not time warner but Louisville recently became a time warner area and so far they are horrible. paying for 20down/3up.. before TWC bought Insight i was getting ~25d and 3up, now i average ~18d and ~2.5u
You sound like a pissed off time warner customer. Welcome to the club!

chores

bad at things
Same boat, except I want to major in Political science with a minor in Spanish.

What I can do with that... I have no idea lol
Ideally you would become the U.S. ambassador to Spain or Mexico. Worst case scenario with a degree in polysci if you could become 100% fluent in Spanish you could work as a translator for businesses or politicians. These positions pay much higher than standard customer service or police translation as the nuances of conversation and diction are much more important. These jobs typically start at around $30/hr

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ideally you would become the U.S. ambassador to Spain or Mexico. Worst case scenario with a degree in polysci if you could become 100% fluent in Spanish you could work as a translator for businesses or politicians. These positions pay much higher than standard customer service or police translation as the nuances of conversation and diction are much more important. These jobs typically start at around $30/hr
I did think about that. Immigration lawyer would work too, but that is on the low end of the salary spectrum.

Truth is I have no idea what I am going to do, and probably wont until I am already doing it.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Cut off is 35 actually, just curious what branch and why they deny you.

Because I was like 20 pounds overweight. I tries the navy and they army. I am a high school drop out (got my GED) and took the asvab test and did amazing one of the highest in my county (that's what they told me anyway) but because I was a little over weight it was a no go. And also I am a lot over weight now. Really though I am a pacifist and would not like being in the military much. Hate violence and abhor war. I know I can do things that don't require direct combat but I would still be facilitating it. Back then I just wanted out of my town.