What's new

So ... what do you do?

Spletty

Grandmaster
Student at MSUM. Host, bartender, server, kitchen, silver roller, food runner, at longhorn. Writing/pencils for my own graphic novel. :)

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I'm a Biology Major, hoping to graduate with my Bachelor's Fall of 2014.
Aspiring to go to medical school to obtain an M.D, then do residency for three years to finally and hopefully become a Psychiatrist, specifically focusing on war veterans and their troubles (depression, shock, post trauma, etc)

I also work the street corners downtown Saturdays 11pm-5am
._.

If you need help with the admission process or anything just PM man. It can be overwhelming at first. You take your MCAt yet?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I just graduated on Pre-University High School this year on Computer Informatics
My Aproval test was to create a PHP Shopping Cart Website, and then explain it to the juris so i did.

Now i want to go to university and graduate in Computer Programming, sadly my country isn't that good at it, so i might try Scholarship overseas. So i can help NRS making future MK games.

I'm a Selft taugh drawer, and i did practiced MA for 10 years, currently i'm searching for a new job, on the previous one, i was the IT man from a company that mount imported kitchens.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Wow so many guys in engineering and IT o__o pretty neat..

I'm an international salesman/representative for GM/Chevrolet. I get to sit around getting paid for being on-call when they barely need me like 10 times average every month (sometimes even less..). So basically I get to play injustice all day and I'm making money while bodying scrubs online >__>

I'm currently working on getting my bachelor's for Architecture with a religious studies minor. I still have 2+ years though :(

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Yeah it does but I'm used to it.

Unless your a Production Assistant then you don't have to do shit but talk to people like they are idiots and stand around on a computer.
I found the company sucks to work for, and don't you dare make a mistake or there is hell to pay.

D

Deleted member 9158

I'm a cook, as well as an amateur musician. I actually play some gigs here and there, so I swear I'm for real lol

aj1701

Noob
I just need two more years for my bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. So far my favorite subject is material science.
All you guys in engineering have to add me on XBL! And I'm going to build Cyrax..
Build Cyrax? Lame. Now build Borg, that would be cool.