What's new

So ... what do you do?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm in the Navy as an Information Assurance Officer as well as an assistant security manager. I was supposed to be a Nuclear propulsion engineer, but I got fucked over quite a bit and I've been stuck with a desk job for almost five years...no complaints though this job fucking rules.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I'm in the Navy as an Information Assurance Officer as well as an assistant security manager. I was supposed to be a Nuclear propulsion engineer, but I got fucked over quite a bit and I've been stuck with a desk job for almost five years...no complaints though this job fucking rules.
I was former IS3 now I am a security manager too, thanks for your service

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
I'm a game developer (designer).

I'm also a board game collector (unpaid), terrible fighting game player (unpaid), pinball fanatic (unpaid), and obedient husband (well compensated) ;-)

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I'm a student who, if everything goes right, will be attending English or Russian civilization and language classes (is that the right word for this?) at a university. Also, I'm doing my best to be THE best employee at a nearby M cDonald's and have the chance to be with a degree like that. Also, I'm sad as fuck for not being compatible with maths n' stuff to be a badass engimeer :( .

Celerity

Lab Monster
I play poker, when I feel like it, which isn't often. Spend most of my time dicking around with other types of games.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I work for a major corporation... One of the companies under our umbrella helps you: Ship your pants...
So office job...