What's new

Strategy - Hellfire So, time we had a discussion about Hellfire

FOXSOLID

Noob
I always have to get into the rhythm of FBRC in a practice session before jumping online...but online is fucking terrible. B3 FBRC just barely works for me online...F2 always comes out or I didn't initiate 214 fast enough...or it just fails all together and I either accidently throw out a spear or or fireball. I've lost a myriad of matches because of dropping these FBRCs.

Now idk how the hell anyone pulls off F4 FBRC 214. That timing is insanity.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
As far as I know, Shura wasn't playing the game as seriously as he is currently and AFK was the first 'big' offline tournament he entered to my knowledge. It's very unlikely that you do great at your first offline event and everyone can have their bad days. As far as I know, Shura does very well against pretty much every EU player at the moment and I do consider him a top 10 player in EU. Yes NA tournaments are more stacked overall, but to blatantly say he'd go 1-2 at best at any given tournament is a bit disrespectful imo.
How can Shura be top10 EU? I'm not even sure if he's top3 Italy.

Besides, what's even the point? The thread was supposed to be about Hellfire.

I always have to get into the rhythm of FBRC in a practice session before jumping online...but online is fucking terrible. B3 FBRC just barely works for me online...F2 always comes out or I didn't initiate 214 fast enough...or it just fails all together and I either accidently throw out a spear or or fireball. I've lost a myriad of matches because of dropping these FBRCs.

Now idk how the hell anyone pulls off F4 FBRC 214. That timing is insanity.
There has to be a way of these guys doing it that we don't know about. They do f4 but the animation barely begins when they cancel into FBRC, I've managed to do FBRC's but don't know how they can cancel that fast on the f4, with me it cancels only after the animation ends.

Yep, I learnt a lot from Jin, maybe every cancel frame.
Hey bro can you give me advice on FBRC's? I can do all of them except the f4fbrc, no matter how much I try it seems that the animation from the f4 has to end before I can FBRC. I've seen videos of people doing it and the f4 animation barely comes out and they're akeady doing the FRC, any advice?

MurkoAiden26

Hellfire Nightmare
Hey bro can you give me advice on FBRC's? I can do all of them except the f4fbrc, no matter how much I try it seems that the animation from the f4 has to end before I can FBRC. I've seen videos of people doing it and the f4 animation barely comes out and they're akeady doing the FRC, any advice?
Do you have every setting on "NO"?