What's new

General/Other - Tanya So, it looks like Tanya (DLC) was redesigned!

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
the ignorance here is disgraceful lol tanya being tan RIGGGGGGGHT. I forgot shes a fictional character and where she lives isn't real so she can't be black HA!.

the ignorance here is disgraceful lol tanya being tan RIGGGGGGGHT. I forgot shes a fictional character and where she lives isn't real so she can't be black HA!.
People here seem to think just because Tanya's from a fictional place it means she's not black, Makes zero sense. The collective simply has moved from the overt entertainment of lynching and castrating Black men (removing their testicles), thereby controlling their “testicles,” to a more highly refined series of symbolic representations of the same act.

Last edited:
I think she should get her invisbilly back, that was cool. I know it's Reptile trademark but why can she have it too? I love to 50/50 people when they can't see if it's a high or a low.
Yeah but Predator is also gonna be invisible too, wouldn't that also take away the novelty of it? Plus Reptile' invisibility is a signature of one of his variations and I heard it sucks so to have another character with it and having it be good would be utterly embarrassing for NRS

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
her being fictional doesn't lessen it people keep trying to use that but it ain't gonna work.
FFS... Can you please just get past it now... we have heard you over and over and over again. We know... you wanted her to be black from the start - you have hijacked at least two major threads. Can we PLEASE give it a rest now. You are not going to convince people to your way of thinking, so what you are doing is useless. I know you will say "you don't have to read it", but seriously, when all main threads are hijacked... yes we do.

Perhaps consider starting a "Tanya is black!" thread

Yeah but Predator is also gonna be invisible too, wouldn't that also take away the novelty of it? Plus Reptile' invisibility is a signature of one of his variations and I heard it sucks so to have another character with it and having it be good would be utterly embarrassing for NRS
I hope Tanya plays a little like High tech Jacqui. Tanya's feet has 2 levels of purple fire. So when she drill kicks, the kicks does more damage.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Should we ask who is in charge of the gameplay visuals? I doubt the character designer worked on the flames (or maybe they did???). It would be an interesting thing to ask.

Should we ask who is in charge of the gameplay visuals? I doubt the character designer worked on the flames (or maybe they did???). It would be an interesting thing to ask.
I highly doubt they did the purple flame color it will probably stay the same as it looks in story mode NPC fights, however if they did it would look amazing.

I had no real problem with either of her designs, but I really dislike the blank white eyes. At least in this render, the lack of a glow effect just makes her look blind to me, not mystical.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
FFS... Can you please just get past it now... we have heard you over and over and over again. We know... you wanted her to be black from the start - you have hijacked at least two major threads. Can we PLEASE give it a rest now. You are not going to convince people to your way of thinking, so what you are doing is useless. I know you will say "you don't have to read it", but seriously, when all main threads are hijacked... yes we do.

Perhaps consider starting a "Tanya is black!" thread
I will do what I want thank you very much and you won't convince me otherwise . I'm allowed to reply anyway like anyone else I ain't hijacking nothing and I ain't the only person standing up for it . We will leave it at that .

I could go either way but I actually prefer the normal orange fire.
I just feel it's so redundant nobody else has purple flames that surround their body or projectiles, I think it would really help her character stand out as more recognizable by non-players and players alike. such as an example being "Tanya is the one who has the purple flame attacks right?"

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I just feel it's so redundant nobody else has purple flames that surround their body or projectiles, I think it would really help her character stand out as more recognizable by non-players and players alike. such as an example being "Tanya is the one who has the purple flame attacks right?"
Yea I see your point. Its a major longshot but it could happen. As i mentioned somewhere earlier if they do make them purple I hope it looks just like Toothless's fireball in How To Drain Your Dragon. Thats a cool ass looking purple fireball lol.

Levaranoia

War God
Anyone here wants facts about dark skinned black people? Look up Tariq Nasheed's documentary Hidden colors one, two and three, great info. This brother go's all over the world to get his info..
Hope this is her dlc outfit. Anyway this is a black woman. Everyone with dark skin gets that dark skin from African people, because Africans were the first people. I never said them people in your picture were black, but they have black DNA. All Dark skinned Edenian people aren't black people, but Tanya is black.