What's new

So is the GRIND worth the Rewards in MK 11?(Kombat League, ToT and Krypt)

Are MK 11's rewards worth the GRIND in Tot, The Krypt and Kombat League?

• Hell no, not worth it

Votes: 99 69.7%
  • Yes, totally worth it

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 26 18.3%

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The cosmetics are nice, however I can understand the other side of the argument as they're really just the same skin with various color variations. I would have preferred they let us color the skins how we want a la MK A's KAK system, like have a 3 way color pallette or at least two. One for the outfit, second for belt, head pieces, armor etc, etc

I do hope they let us spend the many heats, souls and koins we have on KL stuff that had crazy requirements like God and Elder God that majority will not get to. Even GM and Demi God will be hard for a lot of players. I don't like how they did that with certain outfits, gear pieces etc.

The Krypt is a joke and it's impossible to get everything in it, so I pretty much stopped trying.
I like the KL schtick of gear for most accomplished, but it is timed and I hate that. The timed Krypt events, the timed towers with special gear, etc, are very annoying to me. I don't breathe Mortal Kombat, I play it when I feel like it. I play other games and to be honest my gaming time is very limited.
When I realised that I actually got nervous about missing days because then I wouldn't get a skin (one which I don't even use) I had to seriously rethink the way I was playing the game.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lol @ the idea of playing Kombat League only for skins.

It’s not worth playing the competitive mode in any game that way. They are for people who want to better themselves and level up. Any loot/rewards are just minor icing on the cake.

The towers complaints I can understand, but that mode is actually intended to be casual, so it makes more sense.
Pretty sure even casuals don't like that mode as much

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Pretty sure even casuals don't like that mode as much
Agreed.

I mean it's not like NRS are forcing players to play a toxic mode just for "exclusive rewards" oh wait....:(

The Krypt is a joke and it's impossible to get everything in it, so I pretty much stopped trying.
I like the KL schtick of gear for most accomplished, but it is timed and I hate that. The timed Krypt events, the timed towers with special gear, etc, are very annoying to me. I don't breathe Mortal Kombat, I play it when I feel like it. I play other games and to be honest my gaming time is very limited.
When I realised that I actually got nervous about missing days because then I wouldn't get a skin (one which I don't even use) I had to seriously rethink the way I was playing the game.
Yeah, maybe in a few years or once the next NRS game hits we'll get everything in the krypt. I feel the same way, it feels too gimmicky and grindy. Unlocks were done so much better in MK 9 and MK X because we had various ways of getting things. MK 11 forces the player to be like "hi there you want THIS skin or piece of gear? sorry but you must play THIS mode to get it, haha"