What's new

So I started playing MKA again...

ChecK said:
KrayzieBoneThug said:
Check ! ! ! My homie whats good ? i never saw you again ! ! !

well heres my update .

i started playing MKA again , Tekken was fun but not worth my money , im done there . so you know we got to cap the sareena vs scorp/lao matches . hehe . im gonna try and fix my comp aswell soon , for now its PS3 browser .

Konqrr - nice to see you playing MKA man . if you need anything let me know , i owe you for those MK2 tips .

my Gamertag is KRZYBONE .

whats yours ?
chilling, still trying to cap.but its not looking good. this is final day i spend with it,or else im bringing it back.

yea we'll do that, hopefully in the next 2 days, depending on whether things work out with my computer. which might happen. ill let you know.

Konqrr, get back to me when you could please. id appreciate it. sorry i wasnt around last night. sigh..

later..
hopefully it all works out dude .

and dam , if im hosting i need to buy the stages lol i only have 3

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just finished playing a set and the guy picked Motaro mostly. He won 7-3 and the last four were landslide victories. Isn't Motaro a shitty character? He has this invulnerable kick popup that went through everything I tried to hit it with. The teleporting and that god damn leg trip killed me. I started to get him by constantly sidestepping and once I saw the teleport I'd hit him before he tried anything, but then I'd get hit by one of those popups and it'd be over...I'd use low kicks to setup a mixup, but he'd mash that popup and it'd snuff everything I'd try even another low kick!

What the fuck? I hate not knowing jack about this game and I need help badly lol

Azuro

Noob
Motaro is played through EXTREME patience. Everything in his arsenal is unsafe. However, his mule kick has invincible frames, so it makes an incredible move for offensive-happy opponents. He also has a headbutt move from his mounted stance that hits low up close and hits mid from a distance. And, as you already know, he has the low kicks. With his teleport, I sometimes can backdash out of mule kick/sweep range. However, I don't know if that is just my connection with opponents, or if that's possible regardless. But I recommend trying the backdash next time you face a Motaro.

RoGE

Noob
The donkey kick is very VERY unsafe if you just block it you can do whatever you want to him. I think you can side step the low headbutt.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Played some more tonight. Lost a whole lot. I can only play Scorp/Dai/Shin/Havik right now. I've dabbled with Tanya/Ash/Lao/Li Mei.

I did get a couple 33 combos with Dai, but I haven't been able to AC yet online ;_;

One of the LN guys said I played like Azuro; and OffDeez or whatever his name was, owned me 10-2! Good shit.

Just finished playing a set and the guy picked Motaro mostly. He won 7-3 and the last four were landslide victories. Isn't Motaro a shitty character? He has this invulnerable kick popup that went through everything I tried to hit it with. The teleporting and that god damn leg trip killed me. I started to get him by constantly sidestepping and once I saw the teleport I'd hit him before he tried anything, but then I'd get hit by one of those popups and it'd be over...I'd use low kicks to setup a mixup, but he'd mash that popup and it'd snuff everything I'd try even another low kick!

What the fuck? I hate not knowing jack about this game and I need help badly lol
wow i didnt see this .

hmmmm . . . . .

MOTARO can be anoying if you dont understand him , other than that , hes not good . hes a very crapy carachter , basacly all you need to do is block high and block low . as anoying as it makes him seem , its as anoying to your opponent when you know what your doing .

Motaro players love his donkey kick , a very crapy yet anoying move . all you need is to block it , its really really unsafe . his BF1 charge is total crap lol , and his mid charge is ok with close distance , but remember , if your dairou you can TS Drop and it will connect . or just simply block low and punish . his low kicks are unsafe and you can punish but if you dont punish when your supposed to he will be able to do a donkey kick . and if you see it coming then just block and punish .

Played some more tonight. Lost a whole lot. I can only play Scorp/Dai/Shin/Havik right now. I've dabbled with Tanya/Ash/Lao/Li Mei.

I did get a couple 33 combos with Dai, but I haven't been able to AC yet online ;_;

One of the LN guys said I played like Azuro; and OffDeez or whatever his name was, owned me 10-2! Good shit.
Scorp and Dai are good picks to start with . and the ones youve dabbled with , yea LAO , thats my dude , hehe i think its kind of ovious since thats the only one i used on MK2 :D .

LAO is very good , IMO better than what hes labeled as . thats my boy right there .

B3 is safe and oviously his priority pop up , D1 is also a good and safe pop up but it lacks distance .

Lao pretty much lacks distance , but he makes up for it with B3 his damaging combination , his hat wich is safe aswell , Lao is a carachter i love to parry cancel with as if it wasnt apperant in the bone vs check vids lol . 2 is good to counter with , its his shaolin parry , its not safe but its not a move you can spam , you can use it to set you up , basacly thats another good thing about him , you dont have that distance drahmin has but you can use it by punishing on a jumper or somebody of guard , after that its your game .

hmmmmm . . . . what time are you on man , ive havent seen you on :(

Azuro

Noob

I hope he meant that in a good way... >_>

Lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I encountered today what I forgot about in MKD...

1. Lag Advantage
2. Random unsafe moves becoming safe

First guy I played would hit me with a wakeup immediately after I finished my juggle. The last hit would connect and I'd immediately be hit by a wakeup...WTF!?!?!

Second guy we had several ggs, but after a few games we would try to beat each other to the punch on round start and every single time he would be hitting me before I could even move.

I now know why people hate KAF, the guy I played used basically the same cheap shit I had. It was a cheesefest! Great fun.

Splitting Bone and unbreakable damage setups own all lol

Azuro

Noob
Yeah, just random bullshit goes on in this game.

GGs earlier today, Konqrr, btw. Oh, with Dairou, use U4 more when up close. It hits mid and is safe, like B4. And pick the stages too. Go for the stages that aren't multi-tiered environments or have many animations. Otherwise, you end up on stages like Bell Tower and Subway (Damn Subway, LOL!).

ive played someone on a 4 star connection before and i still couldnt do dais ac

the only ac you should ( you actually should only be using 33 ) be using is sareenas 1121134cs44444. the animations for air come out way too slow , you can speed up the frames by mashing 4, so its actually

11211344444444cs4444 - you just have to time the cs part when the animation for 4 would start. make sure you start mashing 4 during the animation for 113 ASAP. and when you press cs, dont press 4 after it too soon or else it will cancel out the cs.

if you practice this offline, mashing 4 after it wont make you drop any faster ( 112113444cs4 ) thats how you gotta air cancel online, theres no room for margin online with acs. takes alot of skill to pull off online and prolly should of taken that much of it to do offline.

my recommendation - dont ever try to jump up again for another ac, dont drop back down and do a popup. just drop back down and start the combo with the quickest move/jab you could find ( sareena 21cs, shinnok 244cs, etc )

it may be lame, but thats online for ya. dont expect much from it. thats why its better to use 33 for a more realistic offline expierience, regardless of how 33 works offline, dont be a scrub.

mashing 3 during the first half of the 33 will also speed up the animation towards the second 3. if they are dropping before the second 3. that means they are low when you start the 33. in other words, dont play that person because if you cant 33 someone, the lag is too retarded to care about, and mashing 3 will do nothing.

and last but not least, if - EDIT: i forgot what i was gonna say, ill try and remember it.

wow i didnt realize i had made that id here . since thats what i use on MKAC i accidently logged onto it and didnt realize it was registered .

can somebody help me out with that , i was so confused as to why i couldnt see my sig avi and had one post on my side , lol . oh my im so dumb . :p