What's new

Smoke dekonfirmed?

vapid

cyber warlord
There is an edit button and I can change Smoke to Hsu Hao
You can change him to whatever you want, but that's been there for a while - since January, I think. The guy voiced him in MKX, so I see no reason to think he's lying. As I say, it doesn't mean that Smoke is playable - he could just be an NPC.

And if someone wanted to troll us with that Wiki page, they may as well have added Rain as well.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
You can change him to whatever you want, but that's been there for a while - since January, I think. The guy voiced him in MKX, so I see no reason to think he's lying. As I say, it doesn't mean that Smoke is playable - he could just be an NPC.

And if someone wanted to troll us with that Wiki page, they may as well have added Rain as well.

SmokeMK

Noob
That’s what I’m wondering lol.. there isn’t any context whatsoever to this.
It’s definitely strange, but I’m also always in a state of denial whenever someone tells me Smoke isn’t in, which I’ve been hearing for about a month now lmao. This lines up, unfortunately.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's an obvious troll. Cyber smoke is in the mobile game, but human smoke isn't.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
I'm hoping that Smoke/Enenra and/or Noob will be the secret characters that need to be unlocked in the game. I won't lose hope until I have the game in my hands and everyone is unlocked.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
It’s definitely strange, but I’m also always in a state of denial whenever someone tells me Smoke isn’t in, which I’ve been hearing for about a month now lmao. This lines up, unfortunately.
Lines up with what though? There is no context, it looks like the end of a conversation that was cut off. Like you said, if he’s talking about the Kombat Kast logo then it obviously looks nothing like classic smoke. It looks that mkx sub skin.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Lines up with what though? There is no context, it looks like the end of a conversation that was cut off. Like you said, if he’s talking about the Kombat Kast logo then it obviously looks nothing like classic smoke. It looks that mkx sub skin.
This is actually Smoke confirmation because he's clearly smoking something.

subzert

Frozen Soul
If he is a Dev and doesn’t even realise they made it blue for Sub-Zero not for Smoke then I wonder how much work he puts there

SmokeMK

Noob
It lines up with how multiple people getting inside information have heard nothing about Smoke. That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s absolutely not in, but it doesn’t look good.