What's new

Smoke dekonfirmed?

ScorpXL

Goro?
Not sure why this would count as a deconfirmation. That dev was probably just talking about the mobile game.

Edit: Also not all playable characters from MKX were in the mobile game at launch. Only about half of them were available initially. The rest were added later on.

Last edited:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Annnnnd with this deconfirmation, I'm willing to bet 10 whole dollars I know who is in the intitial 25 character roster (+ Shao Kahn making 26, confirmed extra slot from this last Mobile Kombat Kast)

Three lasts slots to: Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, and Rain. It's all too obvious now imo.

Lets see what happens I guess.

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Annnnnd with this deconfirmation, I'm willing to bet 10 whole dollars I know who is in the intitial 25 character roster (+ Shao Kahn making 26, confirmed extra slot from this last Mobile Kombat Kast)

Three lasts slots to: Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, and Rain. It's all too obvious now imo.

Lets see what happens I guess.
I will pretend the second Kitana is JC...;)

SinkFla

Noob
Shit, if anything that almost sounds like a misdirect. Lol. I'm gonna laugh if Smoke is in and not a single leaker knew about it. If so, Bravo NRS.... Bravo.

Killusion

Stream addict
I like how most people are assuming (me included) that Ermac and Reptile won't be in this one and some combination of Noob/Rain/Smoke will be instead. Hopefully that's the case!

My prediction: Rain and Smoke in main roster and Noob as DLC.

I like how most people are assuming (me included) that Ermac and Reptile won't be in this one and some combination of Noob/Rain/Smoke will be instead. Hopefully that's the case!

My prediction: Rain and Smoke in main roster and Noob as DLC.
That what I am thinking..Rain and Smoke were atleast in MKX story line. It would make the most sense to add Rain and Smoke, especially w/ Smoke doing the whole Enenra stuff. And Noob in DLC would be the most purchased DLC ever imo..

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The hint is there. They're working for Smoke in MK11. This guy maybe dekonfirmed him for mobile, but he hinted him being in development.

BTW, where's Fujin?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Definitely sounds like a misdirect of Smoke not being in the Mobile game.

I still think Smoke is going to be a first wave DLC character instead of base roster unfortunately :(