What's new

Match-up Discussion Smarr's Post UFGT Black Adam MU Chart

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
When can we expect to see a "Killer Frost runs Injustice" thread from Pig Of The Hut? Hopefully the video attached will be in the fashion of two Killer Frosts doing d+1~slide to each other repeatedly on block in one online game.
Reo my brother, I'm speaking the truth about frost. She is top 3 and has maybe at most 2 bad Mus

I also said I will love thee till no end if shown how to beat 16 bit w Sinestro. Would u take that challenge? I know it isn't feasible just like lobo isn't viable. I've picked up the answer

Btw at least I won a few games against bit unlike your "untouchable training partner" as u spoke about in your post ect video

<3 pig

Reactions: Jer

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I think WonderWoman vs Black Adam is 5-5
When she sees Adam scheming for a lightning strike or Black Magic, she can use Demigoddess' Might to hit him.​
I don't believe she can do this against Black Magic on reaction though. I'd have to test it.​

REO

Undead
Reo my brother, I'm speaking the truth about frost. She is top 3 and has maybe at most 2 bad Mus

I also said I will love thee till no end if shown how to beat 16 bit w Sinestro. Would u take that challenge? I know it isn't feasible just like lobo isn't viable. I've picked up the answer

Btw at least I won a few games against bit unlike your "untouchable training partner" as u spoke about in your post ect video

<3 pig

Welcome to week one of the game. NY players such as KT have been saying that since before many of you realized it. It's a month later into the game and you are now realizing how good Killer Frost is?

At least Tom Brady has made top eight at an Injustice major unlike your master 16bit.

Pig Of The Hut

Welcome to week one of the game. NY players such as KT have been saying that since before many of you realized it. It's a month later into the game and you are now realizing how good Killer Frost is?

At least Tom Brady has made top eight at an Injustice major unlike your master 16bit.
no man not at all

ask GGA 16 Bit ive said it since April

Pig Of The Hut

week 1

just like your tier list that had her in A?

REO

Undead
week 1

just like your tier list that had her in A?

I apologize if Black Adam and Killer Frost were in A+ for the first 24 hours after the first tier list was released. I guess you never checked the update a day later when they were both moved to S.

Pig Of The Hut

I apologize if Black Adam and Killer Frost were in A+ for the first 24 hours after the first tier list was released. I guess you never checked the update a day later when they were both moved to S.
reo lets be serious she was there for a while

Cmon guys lets not get insanely off topic. We can all just agree that frost is very good and that she is most definitely at this point in the game one of the top characters. If you have other things to discuss other than the Black Adam MU's then please try to discuss it elsewhere or by PM.
Black Adam doesn't like when Black Adam threads aren't discussing Black Adam!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I disagree with many matchups.

Hawkgirl is dead even with Adam possibly losing in the future

After discussion with REO and THTB, GL is at least 6-4 and my personal opinion is 7-3 after over 30 hours grinding the matchup. You have to stay fullscreen to punish air oas rocket with either divekick or a black magic, staying full screen gets you cornered very easily and you can't punish regular oas rocket when fullscreen, even if you jump forward divekick. Backdash is useless and you can't do a regular divekick on block, even instant. B13 eats backdashes for breakfast. Up close you're glued to the ground due to him outspeeding you with a 9f low that hits at jump distance while you have a 15f overhead that hits at sweep and his GLs might which FYI can be used to lift the divekick on reaction. GLs J1 will ALWAYS beat the divekick. You just can't get anything out. This is also a matchup where GL gets in for free with turbine smash. You can't punish it with anything other than lightning hands when its done properly. Max range lift can not be punished with B2, maybe with dash 112.

Fullscreen - even and you'll be lead in the corner soon enough.
Midscreen- gl wins
Close up - gl wins

Joker is definately not an even matchup. His gunshot is high and you can always outchip him. Being worried about jumps other than lex's is s crime with such a good backdash. 6-4 for BA.

After playing the KF matchup I was very convinced it was dead even. Then I realised that just like every other air dash character her airdash can be punished for 40-45% on a good read while she has to play in a weird baiting way. 6-4 adam

6-4 Aquaman. You can outzone him, adam is designed to be a counterzoner, reversal black magic punishes the -24 trident and even if you can't get it consistenly, lightning can always be enhanced for + frames and a 6% chip damage every single time QQman does a ground trident. Punish the projectile trident with black magic to combo, keep good spacing and you'll win.

How do you even expect a bane to compete if grundy already loses 6-4 with throws that avoid chip and an armoured dash?

Grundy IMO is 7-3 AT LEAST after playing several good grundies who use all of his tools. Adam can break his dash and punish it for 55%, flat out outzone him as well as punish whiffs heavily, not even mentioning Adam has many normals that avoid WC when its supposed to hit.

Bane is 7-3 easily. Pre patch i'd say 8-2.

Cyborg does not win. You just have to walk. His damage is shit, his normals aren't great outside of a select few and I'm developing some new tech to punish his grapple.

Batman loses 4-6. No meterless offence VS adam, no good whiff punishing, only saving grace is bats. when they're gone you might as well commence buttsex.
green lantern loses to black adam at full screen if he attempts anything in air i can punish with black magik ....if i continue to walk backwards i can duck his projectile and i get much more damage at this range and my projectiles outpace his .... turbine is a full punish with black magik or b2.... nor do i think he wins outside of push range(if you jump i can dash forward to beat your aerial projectile and cant be punished for this).. still think it could be in gls favor.. map control is big in this one i feel

batman has to contain black adam in this fight and batman has a slight aerial advantage... but if black adam milks the clock well enough it becomes to hard to open him up especially if you turtle with trait... it could be even... batman really has to take advantage and not let adam get away frequently otherwise hes hopeless... and he cant lose health to zoning either

black adam one hundred percent beats deathstroke in my opinion, i dont really have to worry about getting chipped out and i can take my sweet as time getting in... hes terrible at dealing with my backdashes also and my footsie tools and damage are superior to his... his risks to keep my damaged from his zoning can be full punished... i have way mroe damage then deathstroke and risk reward
6-4 black adam

i feel that black adam beats doomsday because of how effectively black adam can run away (doomsday risks damage and meter to get in safely especially with black adams trait) and how doomsday requires meter to be successful, also black adam has many options to slow down doomsdays trait like ex lightning, black magik and ex black magik, and trait cancels on block slash hit

he might beat bane 8-2... bane has zilch in this fight...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
green lantern loses to black adam at full screen if he attempts anything in air i can punish with black magik ....if i continue to walk backwards i can duck his projectile and i get much more damage at this range and my projectiles outpace his .... turbine is a full punish with black magik or b2.... nor do i think he wins outside of push range(if you jump i can dash forward to beat your aerial projectile and cant be punished for this).. still think it could be in gls favor.. map control is big in this one i feel

batman has to contain black adam in this fight and batman has a slight aerial advantage... but if black adam milks the clock well enough it becomes to hard to open him up especially if you turtle with trait... it could be even... batman really has to take advantage and not let adam get away frequently otherwise hes hopeless... and he cant lose health to zoning either

black adam one hundred percent beats deathstroke in my opinion, i dont really have to worry about getting chipped out and i can take my sweet as time getting in... hes terrible at dealing with my backdashes also and my footsie tools and damage are superior to his... his risks to keep my damaged from his zoning can be full punished... i have way mroe damage then deathstroke and risk reward
6-4 black adam

i feel that black adam beats doomsday because of how effectively black adam can run away (doomsday risks damage and meter to get in safely especially with black adams trait) and how doomsday requires meter to be successful, also black adam has many options to slow down doomsdays trait like ex lightning, black magik and ex black magik, and trait cancels on block slash hit

he might beat bane 8-2... bane has zilch in this fight...
you cant punish turbine with anythin other than lightning hands when its done correctly.

Smarrgasm

i've run the raven matchup quite a lot and i can say if its in anyone's favor its ba's, though i'd leave it at even

if you turtle out ravens demon mode you can occasionally sneak in a black magik if you know shes going to continue spamming... its risky because she has 8 million ways of punishing... its good just to play it safe and make up for the chip when shes out of the mode.... shes free on knock down though and you beat her full screen and ur jump arc can fuck up her punishment options

also vs wonder woman having played redeyes, i feel it is even

its another matchup where sitting there with trait on is going to get you damage if she gets in... you have to punish her for cheating on your black magik and doing that fucking full screen headbutt bull shit...

ww is so mobile and so lethal on knockdown and in the corner... if people can master that parry shes going to be a dominant character

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I won a tournament tonight with black adam. These numbers are now the gospel. #BasedYellowShirt #HollywoodSmarr

But for anyone that has trouble with hawkgirl or GL just check my matches from BNB. I play 2 good hawkgirls and 2 good lanterns and do well in both. Im not sure on time stamps but they are on twitch.tv/funkyp

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I won a tournament tonight with black adam. These numbers are now the gospel. #BasedYellowShirt #HollywoodSmarr

But for anyone that has trouble with hawkgirl or GL just check my matches from BNB. I play 2 good hawkgirls and 2 good lanterns and do well in both. Im not sure on time stamps but they are on twitch.tv/funkyp
Link me Man, Not trouble with Hawkgirl its GL

is it the one you did with Tyler

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Black adam destroys Grundy. Not a close match in the slightest, almost as hard as Superman and Batman.

I played nearly 100 Black Adam vs. Batgirl games today with RiBBz22. This is a 5-5 matchup for sure. If Black Adam is on point, he can backdash a lot of what Batgirl does. This is by far the most footsie-dependent matchup I have played in my limited experience with the game. I almost feel like BA has to rely on b12 trait instead of b23 so he can cover that longer distance in footsies. Batgirl has so much potential to absolutely destroy b23 on whiff. Black Adam cannot zone effectively, but so long as you put the fear of random MB b3's in the heart of your opposing Batgirl player you can get some lightnings and even a few black magics out. I do not find divekick very useful in this matchup either, just because once you're close to batgirl you have to deal with her shenanigans and it's frankly not where black adam wants to be. So long as you stay within b12 range and are extremely careful anywhere very close or fullscreen you can do just fine. Teleport is a great tool but so long as you respect it, it's a fair match imo.

And this is a really up-play-y outlook on the match, too.... I can very easily see it going to a 4-6, batgirl favor in the future :\

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I played nearly 100 Black Adam vs. Batgirl games today with RiBBz22. This is a 5-5 matchup for sure. If Black Adam is on point, he can backdash a lot of what Batgirl does. This is by far the most footsie-dependent matchup I have played in my limited experience with the game. I almost feel like BA has to rely on b12 trait instead of b23 so he can cover that longer distance in footsies. Batgirl has so much potential to absolutely destroy b23 on whiff. Black Adam cannot zone effectively, but so long as you put the fear of random MB b3's in the heart of your opposing Batgirl player you can get some lightnings and even a few black magics out. I do not find divekick very useful in this matchup either, just because once you're close to batgirl you have to deal with her shenanigans and it's frankly not where black adam wants to be. So long as you stay within b12 range and are extremely careful anywhere very close or fullscreen you can do just fine. Teleport is a great tool but so long as you respect it, it's a fair match imo.

And this is a really up-play-y outlook on the match, too.... I can very easily see it going to a 4-6, batgirl favor in the future :\
Yeah, right now I see the MU as 5-5 with it likely being 6-4 Batgirl advantage before it would be in BA's favor.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'll blow up my own character here, but Bane - BA is a 2-8 MU in Adam's Favour.
Once lightning becomes a real projectile, then it'll be probably 4-6 at the worst.
Until then, its 2-8. Him and Flash are our worst MUs.