What's new

Match-up Discussion Smarr's Post UFGT Black Adam MU Chart

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I'll blow up my own character here, but Bane - BA is a 2-8 MU in Adam's Favour.
Once lightning becomes a real projectile, then it'll be probably 4-6 at the worst.
Until then, its 2-8. Him and Flash are our worst MUs.
Yea im starting to lean on the possibility of that and even Shazam/Grundy/Lobo also being that awful.

I can say I like the changes, however I am thinking Ares can be possibly more in Adam favor. You can black magic on reaction to his projectiles at just over half screen (maybe closer but my reactions aren't the best), teleport can get blown up with full 11 combo, and Godsmack can be avoided by loldivekick. In my experience Idk if Ares can punish dive kick?

These are just a few things I noticed about the matchup. But it's all good as long as we can agree it's Adam favor.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I think the Arrow match up is worse then 6-4, I think it's at 7-3. If arrow does get in he can't get any pressure going because BA can just use his Back dash as a get outta jail free.

This match up is very very difficult for Arrow. I mean Christ, BA does almost as much damage on MB Lightning chip as Arrows midscreen BnBs lol,

black adam beats
ga 7-3
ares 7-3 (no doubt about this)
doomsday 7-3

flash is even imo
mmh is 4-6 (mmh has superior footsies, outzones him, counterzones more easily, punishes aerial attacks with db2)
batman has the potential to 6-4 black adam once batmans starting jumping lightning or bmagik on reaction for full combo punishes

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I see a lot of BA's and others saying Bane could be 8-2 for Adam. I understand that the MB low lightning is great because of its non-projectile properties, but the guessing game that Bane gets on knockdown is pretty good. What else about this MU is so bad for Bane that BA should be (ab)using? Maybe I'm totally overlooking something here guys, help me out!