What's new

Match-up Discussion Smarr's Post UFGT Black Adam MU Chart

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah black magic for sure doesn't punish ground trident. You can do lightning though and he can't get out of it (except backdash which still loses to MB lightning).

When I found this out after playing HAN a few weeks ago I thought it would be a big deal, but it isn't really. Ground trident sucks in the neutral game, its a major risk to throw it out. If the black adam happens to jump forward when you do it, even full screen, you lose 40% for 1 bar.
50 or more if he's close enough with trait ready.

Smarrgasm in all honesty I'm likely extremely behind ATM due to being without internet for so long.

McTease

Nay.
GL is definitely Adam's hardest match-up in my opinion. But am I the only one who thinks Batman is an extremely tough match-up?

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
You gotta take into account Grundy's resets and WC cancel pressure. Also once Grundy corners BA it becomes really difficult for BA to escape if the Grundy player plays it smart.

The cancel might be useful in a few situations, but it usually isn't a treat for Adam...

1) His trait totally negates this option
2) You will not be close to him for about 80% of the time, and WCC through the lightining will only damage you more
3) When you manage to corner him, he can simply jump your WCC, divekick to the other side and start zoning you again

Black Adam is not easy to trap in the corner since he is extremely mobile, but even if you manage to do that he still can:

1) Use his divekick and escape to the other side (but the Grundy player might predict this and act accordingly)
2) Clash, Grundy can't do nothing about about that. Solomon spends a lot of time and life trying to corner him, having to do that twice is just insane...

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
The frost downplaying in the thread is truly insulting

I've played a lot of frost and no one is playing her as broke 16 bit is so it doesn't surprise me frost players are throwing around 3-7 MU numbers

Your character has no issues getting in when played right, not being a dick but just letting you know zero frost I've played compare

I said 3-7 on rooftop btw, not in general. The mu could be 5-5, but its definitely her "hardest" mu but thats most likely not saying much.

We havent played either ;) I look forward to seeing you at a tournament

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You gotta take into account Grundy's resets and WC cancel pressure. Also once Grundy corners BA it becomes really difficult for BA to escape if the Grundy player plays it smart.
min tou les, kseri.

mauton epeza vs grundy prin pao sto xbox live

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I use Nightwing as a secondary and perhaps it may be because I'm new to him, but this is how I honestly feel in the NW vs BA matchup from Nightwing's perspective.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I said 3-7 on rooftop btw, not in general. The mu could be 5-5, but its definitely her "hardest" mu but thats most likely not saying much.

We havent played either ;) I look forward to seeing you at a tournament
If you're maining frost you should look forward to seeing EVERYONE at a tourney

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Oh I do, I actually just really wanna play your Sinestro offline :p
Any sinestro offline vs frost should be as free as free can get. Theres no excuse for any frost if they lose a game to sinestro

I will not use sinestro in this MU whatsoever because im not an idiot in a tourney. Ill fight fire w fire

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Any sinestro offline vs frost should be as free as free can get. Theres no excuse for any frost if they lose a game to sinestro

I will not use sinestro in this MU whatsoever because im not an idiot in a tourney. Ill fight fire w fire
Oh I definitely agree.

Good shit though, I really respect it.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
When can we expect to see a "Killer Frost runs Injustice" thread from Pig Of The Hut? Hopefully the video attached will be in the fashion of two Killer Frosts doing d+1~slide to each other repeatedly on block in one online game.

After we see a thread from you called "Lobo is the worst thing ever, a bloo bloo bloo". Oh ... wait...

REO

Undead
After we see a thread from you called "Lobo is the worst thing ever, a bloo bloo bloo". Oh ... wait...

I am sorry. Did you just get beat up by a Lobo player online? I will consider moving him up a few tiers if that is indeed the case.

Reactions: Jer

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I am sorry. Did you just get beat up by a Lobo player online? I will consider moving him up a few tiers if that is indeed the case.

I'm less concerned for lobo, than with the fact that your accusation that pig is a whiner, is hypocritical.

Newsflash, you're both whiners. Does anyone care? No. Stop cluttering the forums with your petty crap.

REO

Undead
I'm less concerned for lobo, than with the fact that your accusation that pig is a whiner, is hypocritical.

Newsflash, you're both whiners. Does anyone care? No. Stop cluttering the forums with your petty crap.

I see that you want Lobo to remain as a sub-par character compared to the rest of the cast.

You have just lost any possibility of me recommending you as a tester to anyone.