Slips vs. 21 year-old pt.2

Will Slips get his revenge?

• Slips is the man he's gonna tap dat ass

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man we are making scorpion sexual puns, everyone is trying to hard lol.
armor=condom
spear=penis
teleport=leave (hit it and quit it)
on block=she changes her mind or something
vortex=sex? maybe cum, im really not sure, i saw that one posted earlier and it seemed to work out
but hellfire can only be something bad like STD
really not that complicated.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
It's from some convention and a really cute cosplay girl did the parody.

Not if she is in a relationship, especially an engagement. I wouldn't want it done to me.
That hardly makes me a "white knight," I've just seen the pain it causes.
The way I see it, if it were me and I was engaged I wouldn't want to find out how unstable my relationship was 5 years down the road with 2 or 3 kids and half my assets taken away. I would want to know asap. Especially before I'm married.

If someone cheats on me I look at myself first. Did I drive her to this? Did I do something wrong?

You also have to ask yourself about the red flags that were sprung throughout the relationship. Chances are, you shouldn't be surprised if there were enough raised and you can only blame yourself for falling for someone who wasn't ready.

If a girl cheats on you and you can't find anything you did wrong or there were no red flags. Then you had the unfortunete luck of hooking up with a truly evil bitch.

Her cheating with me is his problem. And again, I'm not asking for a relationship with this girl, I'm just tryin to get in that ass since I should've done so in the first place. :)

If she gets knocked up something tells me the burden won't fall on me. She'll either 'take care of it' or play the sucka even more.

The way I see it, if it were me and I was engaged I wouldn't want to find out how unstable my relationship was 5 years down the road with 2 or 3 kids and half my assets taken away. I would want to know asap. Especially before I'm married.

If someone cheats on me I look at myself first. Did I drive her to this? Did I do something wrong?

You also have to ask yourself about the red flags that were sprung throughout the relationship. Chances are, you shouldn't be surprised if there were enough raised and you can only blame yourself for falling for someone who wasn't ready.

If a girl cheats on you and you can't find anything you did wrong or there were no red flags. Then you had the unfortunete luck of hooking up with a truly evil bitch.

Her cheating with me is his problem. And again, I'm not asking for a relationship with this girl, I'm just tryin to get in that ass since I should've done so in the first place. :)

If she gets knocked up something tells me the burden won't fall on me. She'll either 'take care of it' or play the sucka even more.
You are shallow, you know that?

I definitely would not want to be your buddy.
You'd probably say it's your buddy's fault, his problem, not yours.

Slips

You are shallow, you know that?

I definitely would not want to be your buddy.
You'd probably say it's your buddy's fault, his problem, not yours.
Considering my whole post was about looking at yourself instead of blaming others when something goes wrong?

...ok buddy.

Slips

One thing would be if you didn't know, if you thought she was single.

But you DO KNOW, and yet you still want to.
Don't stoop that low...
I want to because the oppurtunity is there. Its part of being a single male.

Its up to the engaged person to cut off the deal. She's the one that made the promose to her fiance. Not me.

And if the relationship is that unstable that I can put a dent in it, then its probably not gonna last anyway. She probably knows that already, which is why she's down. I feel kinda bad for the fiance but he's got to do a better job keeping her faithful or not be so naive and stupid.

For those who know what this means, it appears I have a chance to redeem what a lot of people call one of the biggest chokes in MK9's history.

Opportunities have opened up for Slips to fill a giant hole in his soul that formed when he failed to 'get it on' with a smoking hot 21-year old girl willing to give it up to him at his place approximately 8 months ago. He did not pull the trigger in an experiment hoping the act would magnify the attraction from the 21 year-old to himself.

Needless to say, the experiment went horribly wrong. However...

Relations have been repaired
Chemistry has been rebuilt
Sexual tension has been re-established
Innuendos have been made on both sides
Plans of how and where have been discussed

Only one thing prevents Slips from defying all odds of getting back 'the one that got away'.

She is now engaged.

Can Slips pull it off?

Time will tell.
grow up

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Not trying to derail, but this is sorta funny cause I also met my ex who at work around march and shes younger. And Slips it was right after I heard the 21yearold story that she invited me over. I recently called her up to test the Tom Brady soundboard and she hung up; today I got a text from her asking to go dancing next weekend. I'm a straight-white-male i don't dance, she knows this. Not trying to say its a lock but thanks MK community :)

Enenra

Go to hell.
Slips

All I want to say is, this could go very, very bad. On top of the morality issue, the fiance could find out, get pissed off, and shoot you in the face because that's how crazy people roll. Maybe something while you're corking her leaky ship, and now you have a little baby Scorpion to worry about. You said she would "Take care of it," but trust me when I say that if it really gets down to it, many women choke up and the prospect of killing their unborn child. Don't be so sure she could do it.

She's also obviously a whore, and even if you wrap your shit fluids drip down and now you have genital warts or herpes or what the fuck ever nasty shit she's carrying. She could also be loose as a wizard's sleeve and all your hard work is for not.

I really wouldn't do it man. Banging sluts, especially married sluts, never ends well. And if you have a kid it would be a hilariously ironic reminder that you actually guessed right but still got punished for the F4

Slips

All I want to say is, this could go very, very bad. On top of the morality issue, the fiance could find out, get pissed off, and shoot you in the face because that's how crazy people roll. Maybe something while you're corking her leaky ship, and now you have a little baby Scorpion to worry about. You said she would "Take care of it," but trust me when I say that if it really gets down to it, many women choke up and the prospect of killing their unborn child. Don't be so sure she could do it.

She's also obviously a whore, and even if you wrap your shit fluids drip down and now you have genital warts or herpes or what the fuck ever nasty shit she's carrying. She could also be loose as a wizard's sleeve and all your hard work is for not.

I really wouldn't do it man. Banging sluts, especially married sluts, never ends well. And if you have a kid it would be a hilariously ironic reminder that you actually guessed right but still got punished for the F4
I'm sure this post had good intentions, but all i see is the hot laura croft chick pelvic thrusting

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't get the negative connotation or tone in this thread regarding her being a "slut"/"whore". Are all of you high school chicks? Bag it and tag it, GG.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I don't get the negative connotation or tone in this thread regarding her being a "slut"/"whore". Are all of you high school chicks? Bag it and tag it, GG.
The negative connotation is they will give you a disease that makes your dick turn green, then black, shrivel up, and fall off. GG to you, dickless sir

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The negative connotation is they will give you a disease that makes your dick turn green, then black, shrivel up, and fall off. GG to you, dickless sir
I think you took team abstinence that visited health class too seriously.