• Slips is the man he's gonna tap dat ass

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Are you aure she isn't just baiting you into a punish?
This is what I'm worried about the most. Some girls in relationships will flirt all the way to the end just to 'see' if they could have. Cause I've done the same myself.

To those questioning my position; I played the morale high ground 8 months ago and got nothing out of it. There were no winners in the constant battle between my brain, heart and dick. My brain felt stupid, heart felt used, and dick felt betrayed.

If I get the chance again, she's gonna get it.

I agree with the people who say I have no morale obligation to her or her fiance at this point. Its not my problem.

Sexual healing people.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jesus Fucking Christ....Slips - This is a terrible fucking idea. This girl is obviously a complete fucking whore thats using you for one last fuck before she ties the knot. Having said that this is too easy for you so you cant be proud of this. This move is completely safe on block for her! She knows you arent gonna say shit! Not to mention shes 21! Get the fuck out! Boo on the community for encouraging this. You all need to get laid and get a life
Yeah I was shocked reading the replies how everyone was encouraging it. I guess a lot of these guys don't have experience in relationships or something... This is just something you don't do... Have some honor/class ffs
Shows immature and irresponsible this community is.

Right little princess she is, I feel bad for fiance. If he doesn't find out about it, chances are she'll be fucking someone else after they marry..he'll find out eventually

Why does White Knight syndrome only exist on the internet?! Bro, any guy would go smash for some chick was asking for it.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Thank you MoshpitPetey for saying something. Now I can ask Enenra who/what that sig is from if you know?

Edit: Its been bugging me from the second I've looked at it. I've been caught staring at it every time I come back to the site.
It's from some convention and a really cute cosplay girl did the parody.

Why does White Knight syndrome only exist on the internet?! Bro, any guy would go smash for some chick was asking for it.
Not if she is in a relationship, especially an engagement. I wouldn't want it done to me.
That hardly makes me a "white knight," I've just seen the pain it causes.

Flagg

Noob
I bet this stupid little bitch gets knocked up then it will be a "I dont know if it's yours or his".

Done with this thread.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The thing is there are so many ways this could go wrong.

But if you want to do it then go for it, Im sure you know the risks.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The thing is there are so many ways this could go wrong.

But if you want to do it then go for it, Im sure you know the risks.
A friend of mine didn't knew the MU, and secretly pressed the babality input, only to accidentally press on the button that makes it work, now he is caged a Kitana 4 all eternity.

That is why you have to be carefull when you rushdown, Slips better have a good setup for his blockstrings to be safe

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
A friend of mine didn't knew the MU, and secretly pressed the babality input, only to accidentally press on the button that makes it work, now he is caged a Kitana 4 all eternity.

That is why you have to be carefull when you rushdown, Slips better have a good setup for his blockstrings to be safe
To whiff or not to whiff spear, that is the question