Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
this has to be one of the best threads on tym ever, thanks for the gift Slips

also stand up for the slips theme song...
(most important line 1.49-1.59)

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Lets take football as an analogy (American football)

Attempting to throw the ball downfield is riskier than running the ball. So many bad things could happen;

1. Incomplete pass: Made no progress and lost a down
2. Sack: Negative yards and lost a down
3. Interception: Turned the ball over to the other team

There's only one reward, and thats completing the pass. Sure its risky, but you get big chunks of yardage a lot of the time. Passing is better than running for a lot of teams. Their offense is riskier, but not risky enough to stop doing it.

Just because there are MORE risks than rewards doesn't mean the risks are GREATER than the rewards.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Only read through the first and last page so not sure if this has been said, but...

Think of it the other way round, what if you were the guy engaged to her, and your girl was wanting to (or did) bang some other guy, how would you feel? It sucks being cheated on.

I love you, Slips. But this is wrong imo.

Odoyle

Drops combos
Sleep with her occasionally until they tie the knot IMO. Other girls will smell it on you it's a natural pheromone one leads to many more you need to look at this in more than just hooking up with one girl you could have a buffet. Maybe get an extra cell phone.

schnitzel_on_fire

Maining the Roster
i'm not even going to chip in my 2 cents on whether or not you should do it. that's your call brah. BUT:

how come everyone is talking about stds and pregnancy as if condoms never existed? i figured since you guys all play on lagless asus monitors you can spare the handful of bucks for a 10 pack now and again. jeeeeez

i'm not even going to chip in my 2 cents on whether or not you should do it. that's your call brah. BUT:

how come everyone is talking about stds and pregnancy as if condoms never existed? i figured since you guys all play on lagless asus monitors you can spare the handful of bucks for a 10 pack now and again. jeeeeez
condoms only stop a very select few STD. most arent. just an FYI incase you meet a girl with genital warts that you think you'll be fine to do so long as you have a condom.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
The moral high horses in this thread just make me want to puke. He's a single male, and check it: dudes like sex, GASP! Its up to the girl really. He's not forcing her, and from what we've been shown she apparently is throwing herself at him. Sure the marriage is supposed to last forever, but how many do? Especially when the chick puts out while engaged? Whether or not this comes to a head, I doubt the integrity of the marriage anyway.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i second the post of i feel bad for the guy wanting to marry this girl if in fact all that is said is true, i am thinking about getting married to my girlfriend one day, i can't imagine she would do anything like this with a guy she talked to before we met and reunited at a much later time. but if she does go ahead an do this it would be for the better, that way slips can have this chick and the guy can go find someone way better for him that wont do this to him...........SYKE!!!!!! SLIPS TAP THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think slips is saving a potential divorce by doing this. Looks at this from the other mans pov. If you're engaged to a girl who apparently wants to get it on elsewhere, better find out before the marriage so you can save yourself some alimony

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think slips is saving a potential divorce by doing this. Looks at this from the other mans pov. If you're engaged to a girl who apparently wants to get it on elsewhere, better find out before the marriage so you can save yourself some alimony
I dont think Slips is going to tell him, nor the girl. So it is not like he is going to find out immediately.