What's new

Skarlet VA was called by NRS to record new lines. KP2 stuff? ... KP3 stuff? ................... Story DLC?

Safe bet it's just for the unreleased characters.

Would be awesome as an announcer pack.

Highly doubtful for story DLC.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Man, you guys are fools. This is clearly a misdirection. She is coming into the studio to record lines for Skarlet, but for the MK9 REMASTER!!!!!!! Remember, she had no actual voice lines in MK9 so this makes perfect sense!!!! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!

I patiently wait for Dynasty to release a video confirming this.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
i think its most likely for a new character because on VA doing multiple characters is pretty normal.

at least a female character is confirmed i guess
yep ! I concur ;)

hmmm .... this is pretty cool, and a little bit suspect, hehe .... what are you planning so far this time, Ed ?

in MK9, Sindel and Sheeva had the same voice actress; in MKX, Kelly Hu did voices for D'vorah (playable) and Sindel (NPC) .... so, high chance of being a recording for another female character to be in MK11 .....

Sheeva is in the KP2, and she is in the story mode, but she already has her own VA (Vanessa Marshall), so Beata Poźniak is doing something extra for Skarlet, or voicing other diferent female character that is not Sheeva, who we already know is a future DLC character .....

could be for Sareena or maybe, for something even better : additional story mode chapters to be sold as DLC stuff for us, hehe, that would be great ! :D

Her Mk9 voice is truly awful tho. Made me want to stab myself in the eyes.
Oh god YAH YAH YAH YAH....Actually that's similar to Cetrion yelling lol

I wish they would just give us her MK9 moveset
I won't lie I dearly miss her teleport stab, thought it was a perfect move for her as the fourth female assassin.
Skarlet/Mileena tag team was fun.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This. She went from being the most crazingly relentless, in-your-face rushdown character, to the most slow paced, defensive zoner.
She went from being a Ninja into a witch, which I honestly don't like.
No legacy normals, no legacy moves, and she feels a lot restricted too, Skarlet used to be diverse on her approach, a truly well-rounded character, now she is barely playable to say the least, no one enjoys her, even previous Skarlet mains.