What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
I've thought of doing 2 1 / 3 1 scream charge (hold) to make them scared
to release their block then dash cancel it and combo/throw.
Dunno if they have time to punish within though.
If it was unblockable if fully charged, then it would be really useful.
Clicks 'Like' 1000000X times XD

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'll try and remember to record some of my sindel matches and post. I tend to avoid recording due to having to dummy down the resolution.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Delriach

Sindelly
After not taking the game as serious as I used to, I finally decided to go back into the lab with sindel and actually work on my execution and utilize other cancels. I've been neglecting to do that for so many months now.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Sindelia

Here's some footage of my sindel. There's a part 2 if you or someone else could post that link here as well that would be Kool.

To everyone I already aware that I am the worst mk player alive no need to let me know. I'm a chip away at your health player, I am slowly trying to become a combo player so that I too can some day do good at a offline tourney.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
To everyone I already aware that I am the worst mk player alive no need to let me know. I'm a chip away at your health player, I am slowly trying to become a combo player so that I too can some day do good at a offline tourney.
Are you the worst MK player alive? Or are you the best MK player alive winning by only doing 8-2% at a time :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
DanCock someone should tell me when my matches are being put on youtube. But since you're the cock master I'll let it slide.
im sorry, you were the first person to invite i was recording at the moment. i rarely record because theres a slight lag or just the resolution just fucks with me.. heres part 2 the start of it is a cute baby sindel..

Are you the worst MK player alive? Or are you the best MK player alive winning by only doing 8-2% at a time :)
hmm good question.. :confused: when i start to combo better i guess we'll find out lol

DanCock *watched both parts* :coffee: thanks, it's been long since I saw your Sinhell on youtube.
You're a fireball chip damage master just like your sig says, you give Playpal 's Cage a "slow, painful death- one fireball at a time". You make 44+fball look OP lol I hate when she's cornered, it's those moments we wish she had an armored get-out-of-there move. Sub, Cage, Sonya, Jax & Shang can corner her badly. Her invis. frames of her step over aren't enough sometimes to switch sides and escape. I don't see you hair whip or yell/scream much, actually no need to if you're used to fighting like that.
And would you please stop calling yourself a bad player? :mad:
hair whip i only use to end combos and vs jade and kitana. screaming vs cage is not a good idea, i tried it once in the vids and i got blown up!!. honestly i question the invis frames on enhanced step up. but i also havent tested it when some one is attacking me.. you know how many frames of invis it has???

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
I like the levi cancels you do to trick them into screwing up, particularly at the beginning of the second video where you used it as a set up for b+2. Sometimes I try to incorporate it into my game, but it feels weird to me for some reason.

And God I hate fighting Cages, even if it is 5-5. I think the knowledge that if I screw up against him there's too little I can do to get him off, makes me play way more conservatively, probably too much.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I like the levi cancels you do to trick them into screwing up, particularly at the beginning of the second video where you used it as a set up for b+2. Sometimes I try to incorporate it into my game, but it feels weird to me for some reason.

And God I hate fighting Cages, even if it is 5-5. I think the knowledge that if I screw up against him there's too little I can do to get him off, makes me play way more conservatively, probably too much.
watch those vids to learn how to play cage.
i use the levi cancels as a form of footsies, you can LC into any mix up, dash throw or scream/hairwhip. really keeps her foes in check.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Nice games of Mr. Mileena with Sindel. Good players in Texas in general. Enjoyed the tournament.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
11 frames? damn i thought it was 10, say hello wakeup slices :D

anyway on sindel,ive been messing around with her the past 3 weeks or so and every time im against a rushdown char and they somehow find a way in,i cant help but think "nrs why wasnt even the dodgy armor put on ex step up,stryker has dodgy armor on ex roll,dodgy armor would of been better than no armor at all in a way"

id really like to see the "game tweaks" that coming in the vita version give sindel the move the way its meant to be,know not likey,her lack of armor is main reason im against picking her up full time for tourny use, like with baraka and mileena i have 1 armor move between my 2 chars...i dunno just sad there could be more sindel users if it was for this techinal hitch

Was just messing about with Sindel in training and I didnt realise that you can hold the ending 2 and she kinda delays the punch? Oddly enough it does less damage at 6% if you hold the ending 2, but if you do it normally without holding it, it does 11%. Im just wondering if anyone knows the purpose of the ending 2 chargeable? I tried dashing to see if I could cancel it, but that doesnt work. Maybe someone can explain its use?

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
I swear this like the third time I've seen this asked haha :p Charging the second 2 in the 212 string does nothing... I'll copy paste what I wrote in the General Discussion since I'm too lazy to write anything else...

"Charging the second 2 in the 212 string allows you to sometimes drop your combo making your opponent think you're horrible at this game and underestimate you... Totally high level mind games brah!

But seriously I don't think it does anything... It doesn't become unblockable, it does the same damage and opponent can techroll/wake up.

You'd think maybe you could use it as some kind of ghetto frametrap but, when doing this to the Sub-Zero AI in training I've gotten Ice Cloned and B1'd, he also was able to jump back and he could probably just D4 me. Then again even if you could... Why would you? Not charging puts you in the same position you were even if you did so why bother adding risk to it?"

I swear this like the third time I've seen this asked haha :p Charging the second 2 in the 212 string does nothing... I'll copy paste what I wrote in the General Discussion since I'm too lazy to write anything else...

"Charging the second 2 in the 212 string allows you to sometimes drop your combo making your opponent think you're horrible at this game and underestimate you... Totally high level mind games brah!

But seriously I don't think it does anything... It doesn't become unblockable, it does the same damage and opponent can techroll/wake up.

You'd think maybe you could use it as some kind of ghetto frametrap but, when doing this to the Sub-Zero AI in training I've gotten Ice Cloned and B1'd, he also was able to jump back and he could probably just D4 me. Then again even if you could... Why would you? Not charging puts you in the same position you were even if you did so why bother adding risk to it?"
Haha thanks for clarifying. I was thinking for a moment "omgz sindel dash cancellin". Yeah was trying everything to see if it was unblockable, if I could cancel, but nah so useless.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
its useless lol it doesnt even give blockstun or increased damage

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Much apologies in advance if this is known or "old".

I messed around with Sindel today, and stumbled upon this. You cancel her 11B24 string with a fireball, the fireball will hit OTG (guaranteed). When I did it in training mode, I assumed it was one of those training bugs. But when I tried it in VS, it still worked everytime! What I love about the application is -

Decent damage - 11% + unscaled OTG fireball = 19%
11B24 - 1 is the fastest normal Sindel has that she can combo off of (11 frames)
The OTG fireball hits and basically sets you up with advantage for more zoning.
Safe on block (-7 on block, but with that distance not sure if reptile can dash through or not)

Hope you guys think it's as cool as I do, haha.

Finally, here's a video of doing it in VS with someone holding block AS SOON as they start to get hit with the 11B24 string.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

using the 212 combo, hitting your foe with that last 2 (with or with out charging) will allow you to otg your foe.. you can stay away and do FIAF or even jump at them and do air fireball 3 which will wake them up and allow you to be in their face..

***********im merging this thread with the general sindel discussion.. keep all questions, thoughts, stratigies and ideas there. LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL READ AND ANSWER YOU POST/QUESTION S..

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
LMAO this is so known the AI on Expert even does this as its BnB.
Hahaha, shit! This is what I get for thinking I found new tech after an hour of using her >_>;. Oh well, I do have some other things I was messing around with...maybe I can run it by here before I make an ass out of myself lol