What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Many of her moves make me wish she had some string that puts her airborne. MKX had many of those (Jaquie and Kitana come to mind), I'm not sure if any character has one in MK11 but I don't remember it. It would be great for using many of these specials during grounded pressure.
Yes if she had strings that naturally put her airborne it would be so much fun. Tanya, Jacqyi, and Kitana were all a lot of fun that way. I wish you could perform actions out of flight but so far the jump attack--->air hop starter is pretty fun.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Loud and Clear Variation (2)

Corner 2 Bars

J3BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 3~BF3 = 348 Damage
J3BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 1, On the Gound B2, 23~BF1 = 386 Damage
J3BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 1, On the Gound B2, 1~Fatal Blow = 452 Damage

Corner 1 Bar

J3BF3 Amp, 2, On the Gound B2, 11~BF1 = 324 Damage
J3~BF3 Amp, 2, On the Gound B2, 23~BF1 = 339 Damage

Last edited:

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Dunno if this is the place to post some combos.

V1 combos:

B34xxdb1amp, b34xxdb1amp, f4xxdb4 (close one). Deals 41% dmg.

f21xxdb1amp, b34xxdb1amp, f4xxbdb4 (close one). Deals 39% dmg.

b2, 23xxdb1amp, f4xxdb4 (close one). Deals 30% dmg.

Those i found the first 10 minutes with her. I ll update later.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
V2
JPx2, amp banshee, JPx2, amp banshee, JPx2, b2, f4, 11 hair grab does 40% midscreen

I don’t want people to get too excited about these float combos tho because it’s not too viable.

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
Thanks for all this great early tech :) Been mashing her through CPU towers and not heard any of the kinky dialogue from the leaks yet, maybe they took that stuff out? Just something I noticed, anyway.

Brutalities so far:
Standard Uppercut Brutality
Forward Throw: D,D,D
Back Throw: Mash 1 & 3
With Sindel Health <30%, 1,1, hold D

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

If you have FB available, after you land the scream KB, you can score 50%. All unbreakable in v2

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

A charged scream after a Scream KB works, but I think it scales hard. I’m still getting over 500 unbreakable damage but it’s not too much more than what I was getting before. V2 btw

xKhaoTik

Ending combos into her banshee stance is a good way to set up the KB. U3 and roll beats it but u2 or anything else gets bopped.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Maybe pointless tech but you only need to march for two complete steps to get the Marching Scream KB. If you hold the button down for the entire time the move is 111f startup. The earliest I have managed to get the KB to activate is at the 60th frame

Lokheit

Noob
Maybe pointless tech but you only need to march for two complete steps to get the Marching Scream KB. If you hold the button down for the entire time the move is 111f startup. The earliest I have managed to get the KB to activate is at the 60th frame
Yeah, the fact that it is a high and also makes the regular scream a high makes setups very easy to avoid even with the threat of amp scream march. I'm thinking about some setups, but being duckable is a deal breaker for something so slow.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
ed- wrong settings ingame, doesnt work.

Last edited:

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
feel free to post
A charged scream after a Scream KB works, but I think it scales hard. I’m still getting over 500 unbreakable damage but it’s not too much more than what I was getting before. V2 btw
feel free to post your combo inputs

Lokheit

Noob
V2
JPx2, amp banshee, JPx2, amp banshee, JPx2, b2, f4, 11 hair grab does 40% midscreen

I don’t want people to get too excited about these float combos tho because it’s not too viable.
I think the idea is to condition them until you can dive in. Some ranged banshees, jump backwards into hop, cancel stuff mid air so they whiff anti airs and desist from using them...

The long hop can be good to punish many projectiles you jump into the air pressure/combo too.

But I think the variation would be better with an additional air move for mind games rather than the walk. The hair whip or the non usable OH 7f scream could be useful for this.

TheGabStandard

no its not pointless because you can actually combo into the maleficent march (bf2) crushing blow.
23 into it and you can get a crushing blow, same as with jump1/2 23 into it.

in comparison to shriek you dont need to get a counter hit, just combo into it. and it does more damage then the shriek CB
add to that your air banshee dash combos and you get some good damage out of it.
what are you doing to combo into Marching Scream? Haven't looked into it yet

TheGabStandard

23 ~bf2
with the crushing blow held check off you dont need to do anything, when its on you of course need to input it.
i do 23~bf2 ~short 2 into hold 2.
turns into a 4hit combo 216Damage with the option to continue your combo due to the KB
Doesn't seem to work for me, do you potentially have Easy KBs turned on in training mode?