What's new

SINDEL FOR MKX

Ok so this is why i think SINDEL will be playable.
1. Boon has acknowledge 2 SINDEL tweets and has not deconfirmed her yet unlike other characters. And also might have hinted her with the queen tweet.
2. Boon says this is a Faimly based game and everyone knows SINDEL is kitana mother and kitana is confirmed.
3. When seen in the trailer she was fighting along side kitana who looks possesed like she had just been resurrected. It's possible they were resssurected together.
4. Why ressurect kitana and make her playable and not SINDEL ( if that was what happened in the trailer)
5. The costume has everyone like she not playable because of the mk9 model. If you watch the trailer Sonya has her mk9 attire too while she is knocked down. ( even though she not confirmed yet she has kinda been spotted in the watch tower) Attires can change so easily people.
6. Boons tweet about the breakdown of the videos has ALL positive feedback for SINDEL. And ign gave positive feedback and mentioned she was rumored to be playable.
SINDEL has been my favorite from the jump and I would love to see her playable again.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Ok so this is why i think SINDEL will be playable.
1. Boon has acknowledge 2 SINDEL tweets and has not deconfirmed her yet unlike other characters. And also might have hinted her with the queen tweet.
2. Boon says this is a Faimly based game and everyone knows SINDEL is kitana mother and kitana is confirmed.
3. When seen in the trailer she was fighting along side kitana who looks possesed like she had just been resurrected. It's possible they were resssurected together.
4. Why ressurect kitana and make her playable and not SINDEL ( if that was what happened in the trailer)
5. The costume has everyone like she not playable because of the mk9 model. If you watch the trailer Sonya has her mk9 attire too while she is knocked down. ( even though she not confirmed yet she has kinda been spotted in the watch tower) Attires can change so easily people.
6. Boons tweet about the breakdown of the videos has ALL positive feedback for SINDEL. And ign gave positive feedback and mentioned she was rumored to be playable.
SINDEL has been my favorite from the jump and I would love to see her playable again.
I haven't seen any of his tweets "like the hop on front page stuff -___-" but that sounds as good as it can get till we can get a solid confirm. All good points too especially on Kitana's part. So far, she has no significance in the story, so far as we know. No more significance than just a story mode character same as Sindel. And if Kitana could be brought back from the dead(assuming so because Sindel was there at the same exact moment in time), there's no reason why it's not possible to bring back Sindel too, by accident or otherwise. Realistically, under her own will, Sindel is an ally to the good and shit lol

trufenix

bye felicia
Kitana is wearing a new outfit though. I do think Sindel would be cool for MKX. You never know.
Not in that scene. She's wearing an evil colored version of her open in the middle boob top, swimsuit bottoms and boots, just like in MK9. Not her default from MKX, or the ALT that we saw concepts for.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
As I said... it is likely fake (YES IT IS FAKE!), but I can dream can't I?

Last edited:

Amazon

Noob
Sindel is amazing and is the most powerful female kombatant.....

I hope she is in the game...... she has some fairly unique moves

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Come on, I want to Ex hair whip my ancient milf daughter into submission. She must be in the game!

Last edited: