What's new

SINDEL FOR MKX

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
The only females I don't mind for the KP2 are Sindel & Skarlet. They would be awesome for the KP2...

...and of course my other 3 are Rain, Fujin & Noob. Although Baraka is more likely than Noob.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Im being skeptical but thats because I would assume the motion capture for dozens of moves/specials/speech/win poses/fatalities would take more work than just creating a character model. This does not seem like confirmation to me, but just reusing what they already had.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
I haven't seen the videos yet as I'm at work, but if the Syndel they put as the Invasion Boss is exactly the MK9 version, then that's the confirmation that she will NOT be in the KP2.

Lokheit

Noob
I hope this means she is in. And I also hope Sareena somehow makes it.

I don't know why would they go with Sindel, an NPC, as invasion boss when they've picked before characters like Takeda for chaos realm IIRC, this has to mean something.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I haven't seen the videos yet as I'm at work, but if the Syndel they put as the Invasion Boss is exactly the MK9 version, then that's the confirmation that she will NOT be in the KP2.
Of course it is, when she's released she'll have an entirely new move set with her variations. Same thing that happened with Tanya, in story mode she borrowed moves from other female fighters and even had Kitana's fight stance. They're not gonna reveal her movesets now, especially since she's probably not finished.

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Agreed.

That said, it's looking like it is the case. Her MKX hair fits perfectly over slot 2 in the silhouette , as well.

I suppose, unless NRS is trolling, that we will see Sindel, Baraka, Rain, and Bo' Rai' Cho.
If that silhouette is Baraka and not Noob or Smoke... I'm not even buying this pack. Zero interest in Sindel, Baraka, and Bo Rai Cho. Rain is cool, but not worth buying if those are the other garbage they're putting in.

What a horrible pack.

Lokheit

Noob
I will not pay for her or Baraka! Sorry
I will for both, Sindel is my 2nd fav female only after Sareena and even if I don't care about Baraka, I miss having the generic Tarkatan to punch in training mode lol. Plus they're both canon characters which is a step in the right direction.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
If fake Elvira gets in...

...we should get a fake-@$$ Crypt-Keeper as well.

We can call him the Krypt-Keeper.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I wouldn't get too excited. I highly doubt she's playable.
i played her already, sure she is on PC... as a MOD...
let me find you guys some gameplay with her.... hhmmmm...
baraka/tanya/rain/sindel

well these guys suck but what can you expect from IGN announcers:

if you have pc try it out here.... its fun, completely Legal too, just editing your own files on your system not the disk, i had a few that edited the disk before. and that is very illegal, i wont use them... but here is the legal version, solid site:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/mortal-kombat-x-npc-unlocker-mod/downloads/mkx-npc-unlocker-sindel-mod