SINDEL FOR MKX

Rearawt

Noob
would only take:
Movelist changes
Framedata
Specials added.
costume tweaks
And also some new strings, animations to go with them, and hopefully also some new or better animations for what they copy-pasted from mk9. Very likely tweaking some hitbox/hurtbox things too.

That's what it would take to put any character in the game.

I really hope this means nothing.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
And also some new strings, animations to go with them, and hopefully also some new or better animations for what they copy-pasted from mk9. Very likely tweaking some hitbox/hurtbox things too.

That's what it would take to put any character in the game.

I really hope this means nothing.
thats what i ment by Movelist changes...

i know there is no love for stryker cuz the mk9 garbage make of him..

but if i made him you all would love him:

Stryker:

Police Brutality: Variation 1

Added Ranged in with nightstick
OH to low hits with Night Stick strings...
his Low dash can be MB into juggle follow up

Bad Cop: Variation 2

Uses Stun gun as special link to juggle combos
his stun gun can restand on certain strings EX
has a Nightstick Stung gun Grab
up close and personal rushdown

Swat: Variation 3

Stun grenades come into play with this variation, all heavy weapons make aperance in this balaced version.(does not have to reload grenades)if so he gets 3 of them and has combos to safely reload...
Stun Grenades juggle for extra combo extensions
IAPS instant air double pistol shot.
his ground Pistol fires 3 shots as supposed to jacqui's 4 hit hand cannon
has a low Pistol shot single shot
has a OH grenade.

thats my version of Stryker
With all the police outrage in the news, I'm not sure Stryker is a most wanted character. But this is a nice writeup. Reminds me if you combined Cassie with Demo Sonya basically.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
As long as her wonder weave is a Variation then I'll drop $30 on KP2 even if the other three are Frost, Bo' Rai Cho and Li Mei!

Wait, on second thought, I wouldn't simply because it makes no sense to buy the whole pack when I HATE 3/4ths of it.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Terrible choice.
I'm with you, but I think people might be getting ahead of themselves. NPC doesn't necessarily mean she'll be added to the game. They've had them before.

In Deception you had fights with NPC's like Shang, Quan Chi, Cage, etc. that were copy-and-paste from the previous game just like Sindel and Baraka seem to be in MKX.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I'm with you, but I think people might be getting ahead of themselves. NPC doesn't necessarily mean she'll be added to the game. They've had them before.
I believe this thread is because of her status as the latest Invasion Boss, which I presume have only been playable characters (I haven't paid much attention to them).

Probably was in story because they want them in KP2... but LBSH maybe they couldn't think of 3 variations all that innovative from eachother AND different from other variations in game. Besides Spectral Erma has sides levitate. Tanya has the flip kicks. But no one can scream like her.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Probably was in story because they want them in KP2... but LBSH maybe they couldn't think of 3 variations all that innovative from eachother AND different from other variations in game. Besides Spectral Erma has sides levitate. Tanya has the flip kicks. But no one can scream like her.
don't forget her crazy hair

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I think she could be really cool if they put some work into her moves and model.

Could definitely imagine a variation with really cool hair command grabs and strikes, another with powered up sound attacks, and a useless flight one.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
As stated before, i got a guy on the inside and it was pretty much a statement, rain and baraka was in it with another female, i never got anymore information on a 4th but i could only assume, sindell would be the female..i dont know of anyone else really missing to be honest.
so if your spy from within is correct, it certainly seems to be a story pack, makes me think it would be rain, baraka, sindel and BRC. Not the most exciting overall, but should be ok.

I think she's pretty much confirmed.

There was a little easter egg in there.
When she does her mk9 4,4 she has like no recovery on hit and can jump into combo.

She couldn't do that in story mode (if i'm not mistaken)

which makes me feel they are working on her.
I also noticed color changes on her yell and projectiles.

When the match ends, imo that will be her brutality pose.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
I think she's pretty much confirmed.

There was a little easter egg in there.
When she does her mk9 4,4 she has like no recovery on hit and can jump into combo.

She couldn't do that in story mode (if i'm not mistaken)
I don't think she could do 11 srk, srk, 11 srk, srk 11 and have it all combo in either MK9 or story mode either. Might be an experiment.

Also, didn't Tyler say keep an eye on social media and more? Maybe this is the more.