What's new

Sign here if you are gonna get UMK3 for the DS

RoGE

Noob
Wonder if they got code breakers for the DS? hmm :p

Well in Metroid Prime hunters, there are suposable cheats online that play that game, don't know how they do it though.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm used to SNES and DS D-pad so no more fucking up buffers or jumping when I don't want to hehe

Can't wait to take on all you guys 8)

Cyrax and Ermac FTR baby!!

Among others but I really want to use these guys a lot online as well.

Anyway, I have a new job at gamestop starting sometime next week and the last time I checked DS UMK3 is due out November 12th/13th it keeps changing between those dates.

Either way it comes out that week. :twisted:

Tim Static

Adminerator
WIERD HALLOWEEN STUFF

Yesterday, the 31st, I traded some stuff into my local game store to get Guitar Hero !!!. Ater the trade and buying the game, I had $6.66 left in credit, which I threw towards UMK3 DS.

THE DEVIL IS BACK! WUUUUHOOOO!!!!!

viva la diablo :twisted:

haha...seriously, cantt it be Halloween 365 days a year???

Halloween sucks in my area, it's just a shit load of really old people who retired from like..some cluster of caves in the middle of nowhere.

Tim Static

Adminerator
How does the ranking system work on MKII for the PSN?? I've always wondered how it works. I've had two 25+ win streaks and my rating is only around 25 or 26. But I dont play as much there as I do on XBL. So yeah....

Tim Static

Adminerator
Its just like UMK3 on XBL. It depends on how good the other persons connection (assuming your own connection is any good). You just cant chat, which sucks.

The first time I got the gold MKII logo (aka 25 wins in a row), I just couldnt believe they kept continuing. It started to become a finishing move demo movie or something.

I should play more, but the level of competition is well, a bit lame. And there isnt a run button! haha jk

MKF30

Hmmm, MK2's system seems flawed compared to UMK3's from what I've read online and in here.

But yeah anyway, the fatality, babality etc bit MIGHT have something to do with the rank but IMO shouldn't in a way because a player might suck at actual gameplay, yet be good at fatalities and finishing moves.

I've played plenty of people like that in MKA and MKD online so no doubt this will happen with UMK3 DS.

Hopefully they judge it by win/lose ratio, not streaks or finishing moves.

Now if there's an option for advanced rankings or beginners then there will be a difference obviously.

But I like it, nice find Scheisse

MKF30 said:
But yeah anyway, the fatality, babality etc bit MIGHT have something to do with the rank but IMO shouldn't in a way because a player might suck at actual gameplay, yet be good at fatalities and finishing moves.
But he can't do the babalities/fatalities if he sucks at gameplay..

Tim Static

Adminerator
True, but if your gonna have all the finishing moves right there on display, what challenge is that?

All the years of memorizing all the finishers in all the arcade MK's down th drain if some schmoe can just look at his screen and do what he sees.

Oh well.

The game ships 11/13, arrives in stores 11/14.

Cant wait.

MKF30

Yeah, you both bring up good points but yeah as far as the fatalities are concerned honestly....at this point, Midway probably figures with all the cheats now, sites with everything and such...what's the use of making players memorize commands for finishing moves that have been hidden in every version except for this one.

I know noobs won't know what to do, but the other veteran MK players out there like us either know the codes by heart by now or don't want to be bothered having to look these things up for the 100th time lol

Besides even if they didn't have the second screen with finishers and specials, I have my UMK3 arcade guide still from back in the day, so it wouldn't be a problem for me and it's a lot faster then going onto a site and printing out the codes/commands etc. 8)

If I take a break from the game for awhile I always forget one or two fatalities, should be a nice thing to have when I'm on a trip somewhere.

But yeah..this game needs to come out faster

MKF30

MKF30 said:
Hmmm, MK2's ranking PS3 system seems flawed compared to UMK3's from what I've read online and in here.

I've played plenty of people like that in MKA and MKD online so no doubt this will happen with UMK3 DS.

Hopefully they judge it by win/lose ratio, not streaks or finishing moves.

Now if there's an option for advanced rankings or beginners then there will be a difference obviously.

But I like it, nice find Scheisse

MKF30 said:
Yeah, you both bring up good points but yeah as far as the fatalities are concerned honestly....at this point, Midway probably figures with all the cheats now, sites with everything and such...what's the use of making players memorize commands for finishing moves that have been hidden in every version except for this one.

I know noobs won't know what to do, but the other veteran MK players out there like us either know the codes by heart by now or don't want to be bothered having to look these things up for the 100th time lol

Besides even if they didn't have the second screen with finishers and specials, I have my UMK3 arcade guide still from back in the day, so it wouldn't be a problem for me and it's a lot faster then going onto a site and printing out the codes/commands etc. 8)
LOL, I have the UMK3 arcade guide with a naked Kerri Hoskins on Sonya's page (It was one of those Playboy shoots, and you don't to see her fully naked as if it were meant to be a tease :eek: ).

MKF30

TheRagingStorm said:
MKF30 said:

LOL, I have the UMK3 arcade guide with a naked Kerri Hoskins on Sonya's page (It was one of those Playboy shoots, and you don't to see her fully naked as if it were meant to be a tease :eek: ).
I want to see that pic, I knew she posed but never able to see her hehe

Can you pm me a site where I can see it or possibly email it to me, kerri is HOT :shock: