What's new

Sign here if you are gonna get UMK3 for the DS

Took this from the GFAQ board. Just thought that not everyone was signed up there. So here it is.

*signs*

I look foward to playing you guys.

No it doesnt have online.
And its not a lousy hack its just a regular emulator like those found on pc,it runs flawlessly. Hell I even managed to run Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy on it and its fun as hell.

Diablo, I find that hard to believe.
You tell me what firmware you're using, so I can at least somewhat believe you.. And furthermore...

And if you're playing UMK3 on your PSP, the only version you're playing is a home console version.. No MAME emulators support.. Well any game past like.. 1985 hahah..

And the Mortal Kombat Trilogy ISO isn't compatible with the PSPs' built in emulator.. It can't be run unless you know how to reverse engineer, decompile and completely recode your game.

I can't afford it.. And even if I could, the money would go towards getting a stick damnit.. :(

Being poor and having to take 11 classes your senior year as well as work and take 3 night school classes fucking SUCKS ASS.

My UMK3 time is going to be cut rather short, so, look for me on one of my other gamertags if you know them, because I won't be pissin around on Cwel a whole lot until July next year.

megalomaniacvon said:
And the Mortal Kombat Trilogy ISO isn't compatible with the PSPs' built in emulator.. It can't be run unless you know how to reverse engineer, decompile and completely recode your game.
Custom firmware can run the game just fine. And if you aren't using custom firmware, you should be.

However, the Dpad sucks and makes it hard to play.

ZAQ

Noob
diablo619 said:
Hell I even managed to run Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy on it and its fun as hell.
Awesome, when was this game released?
and is there going to be an Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy 2?

I'm going to score MK DS as soon as, if not before it hits stores.

LOL McShoes, what firmware are you using, first off.

And secondly, without some moderate to annoying modifications, a lot of files aren't proper, mainly sound.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Scheisse said:
diablo619 said:
Hell I even managed to run Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy on it and its fun as hell.
Awesome, when was this game released?
and is there going to be an Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy 2?

I'm going to score MK DS as soon as, if not before it hits stores.
I'm, pretty sure he means the Genesis hack.