What's new

Sig Requests

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Looking for a Sub Zero one. Notably the alternate costume which Bi-Han wore. Chinese Ninja Warrior should be written somewhere as well thanks :).

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
Hey man, great stuff I'm seeing in this thread, keep up the awesome work.

If possible, could I get a sig with Kabal in what looks like the middle of some kind of dash, with Slego and " Kaballin' " In fancy font under it? I'd leave the rest up to you.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Alright guys, HD Napalm's is done (will update in a bit) and now I'm waiting to hear back from Tim.
I'll have to take a break for a short while after my photoshop trial expires next week. So, I'll complete all the requests that I have so far, but no more further requests please.

Thanks! I'll let you guys know when I'm back up and running asap.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Alright guys, HD Napalm's is done (will update in a bit) and now I'm waiting to hear back from Tim.
I'll have to take a break for a short while after my photoshop trial expires next week. So, I'll complete all the requests that I have so far, but no more further requests please.

Thanks! I'll let you guys know when I'm back up and running asap.
PSSHHH this guy i want another sig asap! this one isnt good enough lmao...

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Update:

PMs sent out to three people, working on more tomorrow.

I will be working on the vexel requests last since they take the most time.

Also, please no more requests for the time being. Thanks again!

King

Sig Maker
Excellent sigs so far man! You have a unique style with these signatures; looks like I might have some competition ;)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Excellent sigs so far man! You have a unique style with these signatures; looks like I might have some competition ;)
Between Tyrant, CaliJokerstyle and yourself, I am absolutely floored at the skill and quality of the art and sig you guys have done. Fucking amazing. I dont even really know how to put it into relevant english lol.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Between Tyrant, CaliJokerstyle and yourself, I am absolutely floored at the skill and quality of the art and sig you guys have done. Fucking amazing. I dont even really know how to put it into relevant english lol.
Thanks!

Sigs done:

Kanji on the right reads, from top to bottom, left to right, "China, Ninja, Warrior" If you want I can do, 中国の忍者武者 (China's ninja warrior) Or 中国人、忍者、武者 (Chinese person, Ninja, Warrior) which may be more grammatically correct. 今、このSIGは大丈夫だと思います...

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Here's yours STORMS,

working on slego's now, will work on those vexels tomorrow (that movie pic thing, and fear quan chi, etc)

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Alright guys, I'm sorry I couldn't get to everyone, but I've been fairly busy lately. As I stated previously, I'll be taking a week or two off from sig-making. If you are currently in-line, that does not mean your request is lost. When I start back up again, you'll have first priority:

[1]Robotic
[2]Elhuevosdeep
[3]Getcaged
[4]Battlebear
[5]Mhtdtr
[6]GaminGuru

In the mean time, I'll try to learn some new techniques, get some more inspiration (it can get rather repetitive cranking out the same style, and, unfortunately, the quality goes down), and find a new copy of Photoshop to install =P. To hold some of you over, I'll be making a new thread with all the resources I use, c4ds, brushes, fonts -- places to find them, how to use them, and whatnot. If there's anything else you need, let me know.

Thanks!

Symon189

Noob
Character: Reptile (MK2011 version..not the classic)
Color and Effects: green(or light green) and black (but the color is not really important, so if you want you can change and choose any color)
Length x Width: TYM forum max dimension
Font: Symon189-San or Symon189 and under San (not to insert the - )
Style: Standard

thanks!!

PS: i LOVE this signature "Standard::Cyber Sub-Zero and Sektor::pandemic" is REALLY cool!

Kombo

Noob
Character(s): Sub Zero both Bi Han and Kuai Liang would be nice
Colors and Effects: Blue
Length x Width: Standard
Style: Your choice

And if you could have it say something like "Sub Zero, Giving people the cold shoulder since 1992" that would be great!