What's new

Sig Requests

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Man, you pump these out like crazy! Considering how professionally they're done it's just amazing!

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Halfrican's done, now starting admiral's.

Vexel as requested:

and here are some renders (cut-outs) if anyone wants to use them for whatever reason (sigs, etc):

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Lol thanks everyone.

I'm working on theadmiral's and gthunda's sigs right now.

I may also set up a thread for avatar requests and render requests if anyone's interested. Let me know.

Thanks!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
TyrantRave, just WOW... very well done and I love your style. Very different, keep it up

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Thanks =D

Rain vexel in progress:

(I'm doing the whole render, but here's a preview)

@Admiral, got your pm and I'm working on it -- should be done late tonight or tomorrow =)

:confused:

I guess mine was really convoluted, lol

No, lol. I'm getting to it. Admiral was first. And I'm starting gthunda's b/c vexels take a long-insert explative here- time to do. I'll have yours done by tomorrow, no worries =D

Thanks =D

Rain vexel in progress:

@Admiral, got your pm and I'm working on it -- should be done late tonight or tomorrow =)

No, lol. I'm getting to it. Admiral was first. And I'm starting gthunda's b/c vexels take a long-insert explative here- time to do. I'll have yours done by tomorrow, no worries =D
Haha, okay. For a second there I was like "Oh god, please don't tell me he Blue Screened because of the request, lol"

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
If anyone could make me a sig with Sektor and Cyber Sub together with my name somewhere in there I'd love you forever! :jerkoff:

PANDEMIC or Pandemic. Don't actually put the lower case L. :)

Robotic

Gentleman.
Thanks again sig machine, I mean Tyrant!

Quick thing, does anybody know how to make the sig come out a bit larger? When I upload it comes out smaller than the actual size it was done at.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Thanks again sig machine, I mean Tyrant!

Quick thing, does anybody know how to make the sig come out a bit larger? When I upload it comes out smaller than the actual size it was done at.
Check this thread: http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?7306-a-little-help

You can't upload it, you have to paste in the http:// address w/ an image code -- you can find your img code here: http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/ethdon7/Requests/

find which one it is and then copy the img code and paste it as shown in the thread

hope that helps =)

Edit:

Admiral's sigs are done:

Again, amazing.

I'll take a shot here, I love my current sig but I've had it for a long time now.

Would like to see what you can do with Shinnok, Shang Tsung, and Quan Chi in the same sig. with Shinnok being the most predominant. With some Green Shang/Quan powers/auras along with Shinnoks Purple powers/auras.

Text wise just vVv HD Napalm

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
Thanks =D

Rain vexel in progress:

Thanks man it looks cool, I wonder how the artwork I gave you is gonna come out with it but I'll leave that up to you. Also if there was more confusion I just want the text Gthunda

Robotic

Gentleman.
Tyrant, can I get in line for #2 yet? These are too tight!

You know how Kratos' alternate is Fear Kratos? He's shining black with that glowing Red makeup? Can you make one with Quan Chi where his tattoos are glowing red but he is in black like Fear Kratos? The background and effects can be whatever you think will look best with "Fear Quan Chi". Thanks in advance man!

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Tyrant, can I get in line for #2 yet? These are too tight!

You know how Kratos' alternate is Fear Kratos? He's shining black with that glowing Red makeup? Can you make one with Quan Chi where his tattoos are glowing red but he is in black like Fear Kratos? The background and effects can be whatever you think will look best with "Fear Quan Chi". Thanks in advance man!
No problem =P. Would you mind if I vexelled it? That seems to be the easiest way to do this... that I can think of atm lol.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Status update:

Waiting to hear back from MK_Anonymous

Working on TrickyNick's sigs... should be done by tomorrow morning

Edit:

Robotic, btw, do you have a specific render of quan you want me to use?

I just thought of something really badass. Could you do a classic sub holding Johnny Cage's head up like at the end of his classic fatality, make it vexel and whatever colors you want and put Halfrican somewhere in it. No need to rush this since its my second one in the same week.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Status update:

Waiting to hear back from MK_Anonymous

Working on TrickyNick's sigs... should be done by tomorrow morning

Edit:

Robotic, btw, do you have a specific render of quan you want me to use?
No I dont man, whichever one shows off the tats nicely I guess. Ill trust ur judgement on this.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Holy fuck, i just realized their was 2 different sig threads. SO MUCH GOING ON, HARD TO KEEP IT ALL ON MY PLATE :(

Well dude, if you got time to, i'd love to wear one of your sigs too.

love to see what you can do with Raiden.... MK1 MK2 MK9 to be more specific but by judging by your skill...wowsers....shit will be epic!!! :D