What's new

Sig Requests

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Well if you ever get bored I'd love a Rain sig with my username/gt thrown in somewhere. :) Your single character sigs seem to be where you excel the most.

I would love a signature from you, sir. IF u can make me 1, I would like for it to have subZ(any subZ, any picture u want) and if possible my GT somewhere at the bottom which would be: zRaandom x. Thanks in advanced.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Hey guys,

I'll get to everyone, but I'm taking like a week off from sig requests so that I can learn a couple new techniques. Once I'm back running, everyone who's posted here will have first priority.

Thanks!

Well if you ever get bored I'd love a Rain sig with my username/gt thrown in somewhere. :) Your single character sigs seem to be where you excel the most.
Also, yea. Single character sigs are usually better because the focal point is less cluttered with distractions. I personally prefer single-character stuff, but 2-character sigs are definitely manageable. It's when we start getting three or four that things become really rough lol

JagoMIH

Noob
hey tyrantrave wanna make me a breaking bad sig? i like your recent style like with your current rain sig and the other that was blue and green and looked like outer space, something like those would be cool. don't really want text on this one.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
hey tyrantrave wanna make me a breaking bad sig? i like your recent style like with your current rain sig and the other that was blue and green and looked like outer space, something like those would be cool. don't really want text on this one.
no problem. I plan on re-opening this sig thread in a couple of days. Then I'll start on all the requests.

ovcquan

Noob
I didn't notice this thread yesterday when I posted in the bigger sig request one!

I'd love a nice signature with Rain and Quan Chi in there with "ovcquan" thrown in somewhere as well. Your stuff is awesome man!

rafadiii

Noob
Tyrant,
Can you please do one in Vexel of Johnny Cage that says You got Caged!!! If you could make the image be Johnny doing his up elbow on nightwolf. Also can you fit Darksaber in there somewhere, please.

ApocalypseUK

I Will Kill You For Sport.
Tyrant really liking your sigs that you make and also the skill of how you make them.
i also would like a cool sig except i have a little challenge for you if you fancy trying it?
basically i would like this Rain character with his Water spray still in action but without Lui Kang being there :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Colour: Any colour is fine but preferably colours that fit with rain like purple/light blue
Size: Normal forum sig size? :)
and ApocalypseUK on the sig would be cool :)

obviously i understand you have a lot of other no doubt in a queue in front of me but if you do get round to it would be cool to see you trying it :) thanks man, message me also about how well you get on with it, also big thanks for all the time your spending making the sigs for everyone :)

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Here's the wait list:

[1]Robotic
[2]Elhuevosdeep
[3]Getcaged
[4]Mhtdtr
[5]GaminGuru
[6]Symon189
[7]Kombo
[8]Pandemic
[9]zRaandomx
[10]Jago
[11]ovcquan
[12]rafadiii
[13]PunisherAlive
[14]ApocalypseUK

... oh god. lol

Also, I made these: If you want your name on one of them just tell me --

Also, if you are currently wearing one of my sigs please back it up and upload it to a site like tinypic. My pb account is reaching its maximum bandwidth for the month.

Here's the wait list:

[1]Robotic
[2]Elhuevosdeep
[3]Getcaged
[4]Mhtdtr
[5]GaminGuru
[6]Symon189
[7]Kombo
[8]Pandemic
[9]zRaandomx
[10]Jago
[11]ovcquan
[12]rafadiii
[13]PunisherAlive
[14]ApocalypseUK

... oh god. lol

Also, if you are currently wearing one of my sigs. Please back it up and upload it to a site like tinypic. My pb account is reaching its maximum bandwidth for the month.
For my sig use this Sub Zero:
http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/b/b0/Mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe-sub-zero.jpg
9 on the list, cant wait to see all sigs of all these peple. Thanks in advanced!

Wrathchild

Land Stander
Here's the wait list:

[1]Robotic
[2]Elhuevosdeep
[3]Getcaged
[4]Mhtdtr
[5]GaminGuru
[6]Symon189
[7]Kombo
[8]Pandemic
[9]zRaandomx
[10]Jago
[11]ovcquan
[12]rafadiii
[13]PunisherAlive
[14]ApocalypseUK

... oh god. lol

Also, if you are currently wearing one of my sigs please back it up and upload it to a site like tinypic. My pb account is reaching its maximum bandwidth for the month.
Can I snag the Freddy sig if it's still available and can you put the name Wrathchild somewhere in there? If you can I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Hey Tyrant, go ahead and let the guys that don't have one from you yet in front of me. I'm already sporting one your bomb ass sigs, I feel greedy being first in line for my 2nd :D

redeyes

Button Masher
Hey Tyrant, If you still make sigs would you mind making me one?

Character(s): Mileena
Colors and Effects: can you do Purple and black with a blur effect on it?
Length x Width: Standard
Style: Your choice

Also could you have Hi Im Bryan on it?

ApocalypseUK

I Will Kill You For Sport.
Holy fuck, i just realized their was 2 different sig threads. SO MUCH GOING ON, HARD TO KEEP IT ALL ON MY PLATE :(

Well dude, if you got time to, i'd love to wear one of your sigs too.

love to see what you can do with Raiden.... MK1 MK2 MK9 to be more specific but by judging by your skill...wowsers....shit will be epic!!! :D
Completeley agree with you Tim Static can't wait to see how mine turns out :D