What's new

Sig Requests

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Dont mind this post just trying to see if i uploaded my sig right lol

Edit: May be a dumb question but how do i make it bigger?

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Ah I see that you tried to upload it... Well that doesn't work lol.

Here's what you've got to do:

go to settings, then edit signature on the side. Do not put anything in the upload section.

What you want to do is copy and paste the file.

So go to this link: [url]http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/ethdon7/Requests/?action=view&current=trickynick3.png[/url]

copy the img code (on the right side) when you get there

Then paste the code in the sig box

It should look like this;

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/15fq2x3.png

Hope that helps!

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Upload it to a site like photobucket, and use the link, instead of uploading it to the site.

EDIT: Damnit Tyrant! You beat me! And with screenshots too...

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Upload it to a site like photobucket, and use the link, instead of uploading it to the site.

EDIT: Damnit Tyrant! You beat me! And with screenshots too...
Ah, but I edited my post 1 min after you lol

@Also, update: working on the kitana sig... Should be done by today or tomorrow

Doctor_Rouse

Mileena Player
Could I get a picture with Kitana, Mileena, and Jade all with each other and can you put the words "Lethal Reliance" somewhere on it. Also can I get "Doctor Rouse put on it. Sorry to be such a pain about it. Please and Thank you?

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
^ Why so sad? =( I'll be starting on your sig later today =)

Also, will update in a few moments with kitana29's sig.

Characters: Subzero

Colors and effects: Blue(different dark shades such as Navy blue, Dark blue, Deep blue, etc), Black, White (for the icey effects)

Font: Any font that would be easiest,"ELhuevosdeep" anywhere on the screen pref. in the lower right. If possible and not to much work, icey font would be insanely wicked.

Length/Width: 120 x 350 (standard)

Style: Vexel

Notes: I would be eternally grateful for a sig that shows a cool "sudo 51/No More Heroes" dark themed scene of subzero charging his ice ball in an open stance. Sounds strange but here is a perfect example from the first MK movie.

I wouldnt even mind if you just took the movie screen shot and made it look spiffy.

The most I can do to repay you is to offer you any picture folder you'd like from my terrifying 4chan folder :D

Thanks alot in advance!

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
The most I can do to repay you is to offer you any picture folder you'd like from my terrifying 4chan folder :D
Just teach me to triforce.

Alright, so I got everyone's requests. Working on Pandemic and HD Napalm's sigs.

Kitana29's are done:

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
^ yep

Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. I'll be a little busy tomorrow so I probably won't have time to make anything. Expect a round of sigs on monday though =)

Character: Johnny Cage
Color: black and crimson red
Length: Umm whatever their sig limit is here.
Style: Vexel

just make it really smexy like your noob sig lol