What's new

Shujinko

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
There's a really annoying glitch in practice mode where Shujinko's meditate sound effect will continuously replay if you reset either when he's meditating or perhaps when he's about to teleport out. On PC for me.
yup this is happening to me, its very akin to the mavado sound glitch. Usually doesn't go away for awhile.

That sound bug appeared when they added Homelander. The repro is resetting while he's about to meditate or is meditating, which includes after punch/kick.

You can clear it by calling Shujinko and letting him meditate then dismiss him fully or let him finish. May take a couple tries if you accidentally made a symphony.

Last edited:

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
That sound bug appeared when they added Homelander. The repro is resetting while he's about to meditate or is meditating, which includes after punch/kick.

You can clear it by calling Shujinko and letting him meditate then dismiss him fully or let him finish. May take a couple tries if you accidentally made a symphony.
Hey! This just reminded me that the Nitara blood suck sound bug has finally been exterminated