What's new

Question - Shinnok Should Shinnok's S3 be a low?

Should he?

• Yes

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 72.2%

• Total voters

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Smoke's Smoke ball looks like a low, should it be a low?

I vote yes because fuck everyone and everything.
Well, some things are not matching for balance reasons, but there is too much inconsistency. Like, Smoke's bomb isn't a low, but Kabal's buzzsaw is, even though both hit your fucking leg. Smoke bomb is a launcher , though, and buzzsaw isn't. I can get that. But look at mk9 kano and nightwolf situation. Both f3 hit your leg, both launchers, but nw isn't a low, even though it shits on parries like a true low. There are a lot of examples like these in NRS/Midway games, so it seems it became their tradition to add confusing moves. Did you know that NRS used to make moves that look like a low hit overhead instead? And back then you couldn't check hit regions like today, so imagine the lulz when you block low a move that hits your shin and toes only to still get blown up.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
As if there aren't enough 50/50s in the game already.

If every move that looks like a OH/LOW was actually what it looks like we'd be in a lot of trouble lol.

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
you can definetly buffer for instance ex spin before amulet/hs and still have time to block.
I haven't been in the lab for a couple days but I'm fairly confident HS doesn't hit off of 312. In fact I'd be surprised if regular amulet hit because its range is trash and the knockback from 312 is pretty far.

This change would really only help Necromancer in the corner or if they commited to the unsafe shortened string of 31. Imposter being able to go into mimicry with this would easily benefit the most from this change.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I haven't been in the lab for a couple days but I'm fairly confident HS doesn't hit off of 312. In fact I'd be surprised if regular amulet hit because its range is trash and the knockback from 312 is pretty far.

This change would really only help Necromancer in the corner or if they commited to the unsafe shortened string of 31. Imposter being able to go into mimicry with this would easily benefit the most from this change.
I was talking on block.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
The string is hitconfirmable and safer than both hs and amulet on block. Unless you're trying to chip out or betting on a ballsy read why would you throw out hs or amulet on block?
Cause the pushback makes it hard to punish, adds more chip and more meter build. Both HS and amulet can be made safe with bar.