What's new

Question - Shinnok Should Shinnok's S3 be a low?

Should he?

• Yes

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 72.2%

• Total voters

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
yes, s3 should indeed be a low, but on the other hand impostor's last buff isn't needed. trade? and maybe adding a little safeness to his amulet, yes?

hitconfirmable, safe, meterbuilding low option after mimicry and corner damage. it's a pretty good buff.

Pls stahp wanting to buff Impostor kappa

This is literally the most boring way to buff a character. If you want your character buffed at least put more thought into it than make x move low and y move OH.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
yup, and I stand by my statement that simply adding lows and overheads to a character is a boring way to balance/buff them.
I'm not asking for a buff or a nerf, merely posting a peculiar thing and what consequences it would have if it would be changed.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I don't know about that, changing a move just bc it looks like a high or mid doesn't really make much sense to me.

If a move is a high I believe it should stay as what it was designed to be not what it looks like it could be.
Oh I'm not saying change it. Just saying it's mind boggling lol.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Definite no for me, I get what you're saying but I personally don't think we should start giving Shinnok more tools to throw out

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I don't know why, but most of you seem to assume this is a "plz buff shinnok"-thread. It's not. Impostor does not need any buffs. But this move is, afaik, the only move that essentially is a low vs parries but does not register as a low. I just thought was interesting. It is not only about whether or not it LOOKS like a low.
Oh.. You thought you was gonna make a thread up in here without people assuming?

He needs everything he can get. NRS probably intended for 3 to be a low and than got scared of the potential and nerfed it to hell, pussies) they didn't even give him an overhead and the ability to MB hell sparks on block in the beginning:16Bit
RIP low standing 3 , #neverallowedtolive)

And for those who think we are actually asking for buffs :DOGE

STB Damashi

SmallBurntEarths
I think it would have been a better buff instead of the Teleport Jump in punches. So yeah I think it should be a low, not because it looks like a low, but because it is slower than the 7f low as I have mentioned in the "What changes would you guys like to see made to shinnok in kp2 patch" thread I made a while ago. So I definitely do agree and I am bias, but it shouldn't be a low just because it looks like a low. Everything else mentioned in the OP though is why I wish it was a low.

Pretty sure a lot of people already think Shinnok is OP overall so you're gonna get a lot of flack. Also he is everybody's "worst match up lol, i can defeat everyone except Shinnoks".

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
Most will vote just so there isn't another mixup to deal with in the game. Why would anyone want another character, who is extremely viable already, to get a brand new mixup? Except Shinnok mains of course which is understandable to an extent.

He's already got a really great low normal as it is. Best in the game as far as I'm concerned. Combine it with his vortex in imposter for instance and it's just unnecessary.

If by some goat killing blood sacrificing miracle it did happen the frame data couldn't be the same. It couldn't and shouldn't stay safe under such nonsense.