What's new

Should "rekkas" be in this game?

How do you feel about a rekka character being in injustice?

• Total voters

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Also people the title said Injustice 2 not MKX.

But it seems some people are arguing why they should be in MKX which is not the case .

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Hay I'm cool with NRS doing their own spin on Rekkas (well.... Depending on what other tools the char has) but doesn't mean they should be as good as they are now.

They don't need to be punishable they could be safe on block after the third hit but minus (still safe). I think thats fair since they are usually really punishable..

But to reply to your OS comment.

I don't know if you know or not Street fighter has OS's too and can OS there normals like we can armour (I've got a video proven it if interested)

But even excluding that, when you judge a situation or tool you should not judge it by a resource that you don't always have and you got 3 Rekkas if the last hit was only unsafe then you could bait their armour between any of the hits.
So it's not a situation where once you Rekkas you are always done.

Another thing to note you said "armour" but that's more of an MKX thing (especially if it launches) but If Inj2 follows Inj1 of armour being super scarce to non existent which thankfully is really looking that way then I don't think it's fair to use OS as an argument. That would be more suited for an MKX argument.
Plus I'm assuming Inj has no invincible moves (outside of wake up) and you can't OS normals so Rekkas would actually be way more powerful in Inj 2 if they followers the same system as they did for MKX
then change how the rekkas function for inj2, im strictly talking about mkx right now, and regardless if you have meter or not, having a bar vs said rekkas if they were completely negative and punishable on all parts would result in 100% punish whenever the person has a bar making the move useless when they have meter. Thats what im trying to say. it needs SOME degree of safety to viable in this game, especially because OS armor reversals are a thing.