What's new

Sheeva Discussion Thread

Giving her a shiled with a blade on it was a clever way to give a shokan a weapon while not making it unfair by being ranged, or a retrad of Goro's knives.

Espio

Kokomo
Down for Sheeva since MK3 because scary female + Shokan + honor bound character is everything. I really enjoyed her in MK9 and Armageddon as well. I remember having people tell me Sheeva would never be DLC in modern games and oh child they crickets lol.

I really like her current look, excellent continuation of her looks from previous games, but I do hope we get a remake of MK3 like Sindel received.

Queen Sheeva from the comics is also pretty fire as well as her MK9 warrior skin.

The information we have now indicates she has a lot of commonalities with her MK9 iteration with low command grab and what not, I just hope she has a good low string and mid to condition crouch blocking on opponents.

I wonder if she'll be a tank like Kotal and get more health than others.

I'm excited for her classic win pose because it is elegant <3.

I think I'm one of the oldest Sheeva fans here.
Very loyal to her since '95.
And I remember each and every fan/main of her back in the mk9 days where we were flooding her threads with everything, mostly why she had the most bad MUs lol
But still, we were repping her as much as possible.
Words can't describe how I feel about her triumphant return.
I really hope they do her justice this time.
We don't want REO posting a vid of how bad she is in another game, do we?
You and me both! I surely miss MK9 days of the Sheeva community. We had such a struggle character, but everyone tried their best to level up and get as strong as possible with her and I'm absolutely here for all of it. As much as I loved that, I really hope this Sheeva is a lot more capable (it's our turn to beat the brakes off Kitana lol).

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Imagine using Sheeva in UMK3. She gets bodied by everyone, yet, people like me make others look like fools when they face my Sheeva. Hopefully she won’t be as terrible in MK11, and seeing as she is DLC, I doubt she will be.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Imagine using Sheeva in UMK3. She gets bodied by everyone, yet, people like me make others look like fools when they face my Sheeva. Hopefully she won’t be as terrible in MK11, and seeing as she is DLC, I doubt she will be.
Im not a competitive UMK3 player, but, as a filthy casual Sheeva has always been one of the most fun characters in that game for me. But yeah, highly doubt she'll be bad in 11 since she's DLC. Season 2 DLC at that.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I predict she will be busto at launch and then get nerfed down to lower tier. Which is fine. Sheeva will motivate me to learn this game again and I enjoy playing lower tier characters