What's new

Match-up Discussion Shazams true Match up Chart.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Seriously, that is fine. I have no problem with your opinion but there is no grounds for you to come here and be rude, sir. "you might as well not give an opinion on the MU" - I'll give my opinion whenever I damn well please. If you disagree, then say so with respect - flipin hek!
I need to respect your opinion as much as I need to respect Grundy's wake-up options when I'm in level 3 venom. Of course I meant no personal disrespect but when you've seen enough people say "We win this because punish raw half-screen charge gg" then its worth making a note that if that's as far as your idea of the MU goes then you shouldn't really form an opinion on it because you obviously haven't played a good enough Bane to realize that punishing naked charge is only useful against Max and that's only if you've got PPJ kryptonite swagger.

So don't take it personally, I was speaking more general. You can trust me, if I had a problem with you directly you'd be seeing a lot more typing about how wrong you are. However, I don't and simply say that people shouldn't use "punish raw charge" in their ideas of winning MUs. You said it, so you got quoted. I said it to Blind_Man too in Raven forum so its not only you either.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Sinestro 6-4. Sinestro wins but could he even.

If you don't like my e-pinion, go rub your knuckles in shit.

I broke my back... It's spinal.

SZSR

Noob
I need to respect your opinion as much as I need to respect Grundy's wake-up options when I'm in level 3 venom. Of course I meant no personal disrespect but when you've seen enough people say "We win this because punish raw half-screen charge gg" then its worth making a note that if that's as far as your idea of the MU goes then you shouldn't really form an opinion on it because you obviously haven't played a good enough Bane to realize that punishing naked charge is only useful against Max and that's only if you've got PPJ kryptonite swagger.

So don't take it personally, I was speaking more general. You can trust me, if I had a problem with you directly you'd be seeing a lot more typing about how wrong you are. However, I don't and simply say that people shouldn't use "punish raw charge" in their ideas of winning MUs. You said it, so you got quoted. I said it to Blind_Man too in Raven forum so its not only you either.
Just chill out man, we don't need whole posts attributed to the fact that someone can or cannot post. Everyone certainly can, it's not up to you to decide that Doombawkz. Whether or not what they post is helpful is up to the readers to decide for themselves.

Both of you Shawi.

GAMETIME

I Bring Knives To A Gun Fight !
With GL's nerf, I don't think he crushes them...
Maybe I haven't played a lantern since the patch, but what they nerfed wasn't the issue for shazam, it's that mini gun itself , it's so hard to get around it, you can tele it will still hit you, jump it will still hit you , and ex has pushback on block and his trait extends the reach of his ex mini gun (I think) it's not impossible to win but it's def in GL favor

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Just chill out man, we don't need whole posts attributed to the fact that someone can or cannot post. Everyone certainly can, it's not up to you to decide that Doombawkz. Whether or not what they post is helpful is up to the readers to decide for themselves.

Both of you Shawi.
I didn't say he couldn't though. Did you not read it? I was saying that the "punish raw charge" shouldn't be included in the MU idea and that I only called him out on saying it, not so much saying that he couldn't talk about it as "Don't use bad information in your figuring of the match since, by a good margin, most Banes don't do naked charge and ESPECIALLY not in this MU."

I even said it was nothing personal and its not so much him saying it as what he is saying since most people have the misconception. There was 0% malice or rage in my post.

Its like when you get your name changed and someone calls you by your old name, you aren't angry or mean when you correct them, you simply want to make sure that they aren't introducing a "Mike" when you're really a "Jake"

Shawi

Noob
I didn't say he couldn't though. Did you not read it? I was saying that the "punish raw charge" shouldn't be included in the MU idea and that I only called him out on saying it, not so much saying that he couldn't talk about it as "Don't use bad information in your figuring of the match since, by a good margin, most Banes don't do naked charge and ESPECIALLY not in this MU."

I even said it was nothing personal and its not so much him saying it as what he is saying since most people have the misconception. There was 0% malice or rage in my post.
leave it sir

SZSR

Noob

You could have said "Don't use bad information in your figuring of the match since, by a good margin, most Banes don't do naked charge and ESPECIALLY not in this MU." instead of

Seriously if the only point you can make is "We can punish raw charge with X" then you might as well not give an opinion on the MU.
Even if you're only speaking frankly, that's still a statement that's dismissive. I totally understand what you're saying about the MU and I agree but try to word it like you said in the above and we're good.

Shawi

Noob
I just think that it takes the charge out of your game. That can only favour me.

Edit: A naked random charge lol

SZSR

Noob
I just think that it takes the charge out of your game. That can only favour me.

Edit: A naked random charge lol
Charge can be forced to whiff and get punished yeah, but I don't think Bane is completely without options to use charge. I think you're overestimating what teleport can do for Shazam.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Not necessarily, because raw charge isn't part of our "game" outside of like... Green Arrow and Grundy to a point.
We don't need charge in this MU, so its a non-factor regardless. Removing it doesn't change anything about it.

Teleport, yeah its nifty but we have means around it. Aug 2, f.2.d AC, and just being safe in general. Since we can b.1 you out of AT on wake-up, basically teleport is your only option and we have means to grab you if you go behind us so it only leaves the one option. That's more impactful imo.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Wow can't post your opinion on here without getting flamed. Your a brave man ziggerz! Loving the lack of input and the massive amount of bitching their giving you. Anyway keep up the work man I can't wait to get back on xbox to see how your shazam had leveled up. Im stuck on ps3 now dropped KF and batman and I'm maining catwoman she's loads of fun.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Wow can't post your opinion on here without getting flamed. Your a brave man ziggerz! Loving the lack of input and the massive amount of bitching their giving you. Anyway keep up the work man I can't wait to get back on xbox to see how your shazam had leveled up. Im stuck on ps3 now dropped KF and batman and I'm maining catwoman she's loads of fun.
Thanks alot, I threw it out there and even made it clear that some of these needs final crunching and People still go crazy!
What can you do? haha.