What's new

Match-up Discussion Shazams true Match up Chart.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
He will probably think it's 6-4 Shazam or something. If someone wants to make an mu chart and hasn't played me then don't put a number for Raven.
I feel the same way about KF
You guys can take you assumptions elsewhere then, If you weren't willing to help and instead bitch and cry about what was on there then Get your asses out of here, You're the type of People who ruin this community, those who aren't willing to say "Hold on here, I can show you the real MU let's play or I'll do some games" Nope you just bitch and whine.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I want to put the final numbers on now the 1.06 patch is out and will probably be the final patch

Bane 5-5
Killer Frost 5-5 (not had a tonne of insight on this however)

Martian Man Hunter - *Someone with some experience throw me a number I have NO IDEA*
reads: "The Real Mu chart" then read above

This therad could have been a huge hit but however this came to mind

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
reads: "The Real Mu chart" then read above

This therad could have been a huge hit but however this came to mind
You're being mindless now pig... I said I want to, not I have already done it.

I WANT to, that does not imply it has been done, Learn english then return to the thread with a better attitude please.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You guys can take you assumptions elsewhere then, If you weren't willing to help and instead bitch and cry about what was on there then Get your asses out of here, You're the type of People who ruin this community, those who aren't willing to say "Hold on here, I can show you the real MU let's play or I'll do some games" Nope you just bitch and whine.
There is no need for this hostility. Match up threads are here to generate discussion and offer insight into them.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Well considering you're on Xbox and it's not possible for me to play you, how would I ask you for games? I always complain about what anyone says about my character because 99% of the time they are wrong. It's pretty irritating.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Well considering you're on Xbox and it's not possible for me to play you, how would I ask you for games? I always complain about what anyone says about my character because 99% of the time they are wrong. It's pretty irritating.
Generate a number with someone else.
I've never thought raven had it over Shazam though.