What's new

Match-up Discussion Shazams true Match up Chart.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I want to put the final numbers on now the 1.06 patch is out and will probably be the final patch, I can say this is how I see alot of the MU's through watching top players play at events, through personal experience and a little input from you guys i'm sure will make these numbers tight.

No matchup charts are legit, that's the truth.

Bane 5-5
Hawk girl 5-5
Lex Luthor 5.5-4.5
Cyborg 5-5
Lobo 5-5
Flash - 4-6
Grundy 6-4
Green lantern 4-6
Harley - 4-6
Joker 5-5

Ares 5-5
Catwoman 5-5
Deathstroke 3.5-6.5
Batman 4-6
Superman 4-6
NightWing 4-6
Green Arrow
Raven - 4-6
Wonder Woman - 4-6

Aquaman 4-6
Black Adam 3-7
Doomsday 6-4
Killer Frost 3-7
Sinestro 4-6
Batgirl 5-5
Scorpion 5-5
General Zod 4-6
Zantanna 5-5
Martian Man Hunter 4-6

feel free to discuss the numbers, Please do not leave comments such as "Why is "Name" 5-5?"

Please just give your input on why you think otherwise and we will discuss it politely, Let's not pull up credibility and or tournament players, Sure as some tournament players prove they know the Match ups very well, that's of course not how you make a MU Chart.

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Lobo is a 6-4
DS is 3-7 IMO
6-4 to Shazam over lobo? Not with his Nuclear shells, he plays the get away game on shazam pretty well, but is in danger up close.
I mean perhaps, I've played a bit with Ketchups Lobo and he's got a solid lobo but further experimentation could be reasonable.

DS 3-7? I still believe he has an advantage over Shazam but maybe not that large.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
6-4 to Shazam over lobo? Not with his Nuclear shells, he plays the get away game on shazam pretty well, but is in danger up close.
I mean perhaps, I've played a bit with Ketchups Lobo and he's got a solid lobo but further experimentation could be reasonable.

DS 3-7? I still believe he has an advantage over Shazam but maybe not that large.
As someone who's played DS for a long time I honestly can't tell you when I lost to Shazam. And I have two really good Shazam players in my clan haha

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I dont play the MU that often but I would assume Raven beats him 6-4.

Might be wrong, who knows.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
So that's when you say "N/A due to lack of exp". You can't just label a MU without even at least having some high level exp.

Anyways, there's not much he can do. Zones him, beats him upclose, better 50/50s, safer, etc.
I can do what i like on my thread doe!

Yeah her Zoning games pretty vicious, Shazam has ways of Dealing with her Slide up close, When you guess right you can still punish it for decent damage, but I think the timing is extremely strict.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
it will show some things raven can do, its better than nothing at all considering he has never played a raven.
He will probably think it's 6-4 Shazam or something. If someone wants to make an mu chart and hasn't played me then don't put a number for Raven.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
it will show some things raven can do, its better than nothing at all considering he has never played a raven.
I never claimed to not having never played any Decent ravens, just that I've not had Much experience with them since the patch.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Where's this WoWo number coming from?
I curb stomp Shazams
Foxy you're not playing Good Shazams clearly, I've played alot of the WW MU now, no doubt yours has been the best i've played and we should play more sometime, But I don't think she has advantage over Shazam.