What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 1 - Trailer - Cyborg Reveal

Not sure why everyone calling cyborg lame. I can't relate to a god like superman or wonder woman. Some batman characters like the joker aren't even meant to fight. And batman himself is written as some guy who, just because he has a lot of money and talent, can beat anyone. Cyborg's level of power makes sense as a superhero. Also, he isn't known for villains but neither is real life. Villains are just a plot device used to give something for the hero to do with their powers. Cyborg may have a tragic past like the others, but at the end of the day he just orders pizza and says booyah cuz he knows there's more to life than just beating bad guys or trying to rule the world.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
The Injustice 2 official website still has 20 empty slots in the "characters" section. Just sayin

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
New trait should just be omni-directional grapple hooks instead of that (soap bar in my mouth) inout from the first game that only let you go diagonally. Keep him as the mobile obstacle course character
Why turn a special move from the first game into a trait? Why not build upon the move it self?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Why turn a special move from the first game into a trait? Why not build upon the move it self?
Because healing was whack and had nothing to do with how he actually played. The grappling hooks were actually complementary to his fireball and missle game though and I think it would be cooler if you expanded upon that instead by letting him do them in 8 directions rather than just 2. Make him total hit and run style

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
I'm hyped!!! I'm more excited for that Blue Beetle vs Cyborg showdown teased than I am for the Batman vs Superman one. Lol Jaime vs Victor, Reach vs Apokolips, Who has the better sonic cannon ;) So hyped!!

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
@STORMS bring trump into a cyborg release is just looking to argue with people. I'm not sure how voting for trump affects your opinion on a character reveal....
Lmfao but the many posts discussing whether or not disliking a black character makes you a racist can stay right? Most people knew it was a joke, that's why we went 3 pages without someone getting their jimmies rustled. It's not my fault if a small percentage of people are soft.

In fact by quoting the post in an effort to prevent off-topic discussion, you've created an off-topic discussion, of which I'll be taking my leave from right about... Now.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
So blue beetle vs cyborg is a war of "NAW, IM THE ARM TRANSFORMING BLACK GUY, GET YOUR OWN GIMMICK"
Blue Beetle is actually a Brown Mexican though. Plus these two aren't the only non White characters there's still Black Adam, Bane and Firestorm (assuming they use Jason/Jax). :)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Where has he being officially revealed before?
He was in Injustice 1, there for he's not "new". To me, "new character reveal" means a character that's new to the Injustice series (in playable form). And so far, whenever they've said "new character reveal" that's been exactly the case. It should've just been "character reveal" without the word "new". That's all I meant.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Because healing was whack and had nothing to do with how he actually played. The grappling hooks were actually complementary to his fireball and missle game though and I think it would be cooler if you expanded upon that instead by letting him do them in 8 directions rather than just 2. Make him total hit and run style
That is good but for a trait no. Healing was ass we all know that. It may return as a special move which I'm fine with that but grapple hook trait? I can't picture that at all. But upgrade the GH to that level you mentioned would be lit and may actually be a gear augment. Can't wait to see his trait though.

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
Cyborg reveal aside, they've done an amazing job with the faces. Supergirl looks crushed that Superman is batshit. And t looks like Harley and WW have some kind of rivalry going on. Can't wait to play through the whole story!