What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 1 - Trailer - Cyborg Reveal

As teased two days ago, the InjusticeGame twitter account has dropped off a new story-trailer this morning; "Shattered Alliances Part 1: The Regime will rise - learn how #Superman became one of Earth’s greatest threats... #injustice2". The title is "Shattered Alliances: Part 1". The trailer features dialogue between Superman and Batman (a continuation from the first Injustice to where you're either w/ Superman or against him) along w/ gameplay, story and character reveal clips. A few times within this trailer, Cyborg makes an appearance.

To pair with the appearance of Cyborg, we are also expecting a "New Character Reveal" today as per the Injustice website. Cyborg has not been officially revealed for Injustice 2 until today, however, with this appearance in the Mobile game along with the supposed roster leak... he may come to many as no surprise. So, back to the character reveal... will be get a "New Character Reveal" today? Stay tuned and we shall see.

Check out the trailer below!

alliance.jpg

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This can't be today's character reveal. The website said "new" character reveal. Cyborg is not new, not to mention we barely even got a glimpse of him.

I sure hope we see another trailer today. Otherwise... :mad:

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
This can't be today's character reveal. The website said "new" character reveal. Cyborg is not new, not to mention we barely even got a glimpse of him.

I sure hope we see another trailer today. Otherwise... :mad:
See that's what I thought too, but then I realized that Harley and WW also counted as "new character reveals", and so he could very well be the unfortunate reveal of the day.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
See that's what I thought too, but then I realized that Harley and WW also counted as "new character reveals", and so he could very well be the unfortunate reveal of the day.
Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman were revealed last year though, before this new website update. Since the update, when it would say "new character reveal" it was always someone "new" to Injustice. If it just said "character reveal" then we'd be perfectly fine with returning characters.

Mr. Freeze

Green Lantern and Grodd Main
That was not today's reveal. The website says "New Character Reveal". So expect an IGN First trailer around 12est. Hopefully Mr. Freeze/Captain Cold or Dr. Fate:REO