What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 1 - Trailer - Cyborg Reveal

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I'm curious to see who will change their tune once they see actual gameplay, there's always a couple in every player haters ball.
Oh I bookmarked this thread for this very reason. Lame ass ppl here having there period over a character we knew was in. Well news flash guys the list been all but confirmed a week ago so head up to your nearest Walgreens and stock up on your tampons because from here on out we are going to see the list play out.

Cyborg is my Fav DC character, he was my main in Inj 1 and will be my main in Inj 2 regardless of how good or shitty he is.

In my opinion he was the worst character tier wise and probably the most boring character in Inj 1, so I understand why a lot of ppl are down on him. But like any other fighting game, ppl gotta understand there will always be characters that ppl are hype about, and characters ppl are down on, if it makes ppl feel better to bitch, I say let them bitch.

Booyah.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Anyone else starting to think that Brainier is the Sub-Boss and the Flash is the Final Boss.

Evidence: Ed's favorite character, Boss in the Mobile game, Fighting Batman on the cover. First character shown but nothing sense.
Highly doubt that Flash is the boss just because he is hold back.

Going from the mobile game files the bosses are Superman and Brainiac what also makes the most sense.

myri

Time Warrior
Cyborg is my Fav DC character, he was my main in Inj 1 and will be my main in Inj 2 regardless of how good or shitty he is.

In my opinion he was the worst character tier wise and probably the most boring character in Inj 1, so I understand why a lot of ppl are down on him. But like any other fighting game, ppl gotta understand there will always be characters that ppl are hype about, and characters ppl are down on, if it makes ppl feel better to bitch, I say let them bitch.

Booyah.
Yeah, I'll always be glad for the people that actually want their character in there, that's awesome. Just for me personally it's like eh. By the same token I'm hella excited for Poison Ivy but someone else might be like why?...

The Abbot

Unit LK-52O
Cyborg was hype as hell in Inj1. He was just under represented because he wasn't a broken piece of shit like MMH. It took work to win with him. His corner damage and set ups were insane and super fun to pull off in a match. I just hope they give him a useable trait and decent mid screen combos this time around.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
No one is hating on Victor, we all expected a "new" character is all.
I like his new costume though, damn did they make him darker though, I can barely see his eye.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
We better get a new character today!!! Because that wasn't a character reveal!!!That was more so as a story reveal.