What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 1 - Trailer - Cyborg Reveal

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Pro: Fortress of Solitude & Red Son Prison Cell Stages confirmed!!!
Graphics and Wonder Woman's face look great

Cons: 7 second glimpse of Cyborg was todays reveal WTF?
Maybe we get a proper IGN trailer later today for Cyborg to shrink the disappointment.

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
So much needless hate for cyborg, I just hope they improve him gameplay wise, I liked some of his stuff in the first game. I'm happier to see him than any of the batman villains who are just there cause people liked the batman cartoon
It's not necessarily hate for Cyborg, it's hate for the fact that we were all hype for a "New Character Reveal", only to have it turn out to be the most uninteresting character who wasn't new at all.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
They should have either done Flash or Green Lantern if they were going to give us a glimpse of a character everyone knew was in but hadn't seen gameplay of, but we go the one nobody cares about.
Flash and Green Lantern are actually fan favourites that everybody wants to see.
I think there's like three people worldwide who are probably excited about his reveal today.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
You know what... this is fine. Looking at the list of remaining characters to be revealed, Cyborg was probably the least exciting one. Better to get him out of the way, haha. But really, I hope they revamped him and made him fun to play. I felt like he was a bit on the boring side in Injustice 1. Considering what we've seen of all the characters so far, I'm sure they did a great job fixing him up.

Next, I'm hoping to see a Flash vs. Captain Cold gameplay trailer. Maybe some Firestorm as well. I feel like they're gonna pretend we haven't seen Scarecrow yet, and save him for one of the last reveals.

IMO

MEH reveals so far are Robin, Bane, Cheetah and Cyborg

HOLLY SHIT reveals so far are Swamp Thing, Poison Ivy, Atrocious and Harley Quinn

Anyone else starting to think that Brainiac is the Sub-Boss and the Flash is the Final Boss.

Evidence: Ed's favorite character, Boss in the Mobile game, Fighting Batman on the cover. First character shown but nothing sense.

Last edited: