What's new

Shattered Alliances Final Chapter - Brainiac Story Trailer!

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
yeah that is true. wish they stuck with her injustice 1 face.but hey she got masks in the gear so that can be covered up
Oh my gawd, really?

Really?

EVERY thread can't POSSIBLY turn into a Catwoman face hate-fest can it?

This trailer has almost nothing to do with Catwoman. She's in it for like 3 seconds, and it took less than three pages to bring in a bunch of whining, lookit -

Fellas, ladies... It's time to get over it.

Just - get over it already.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Promoted!

Also that Superman line at 1:32 is one of the best animated things I've ever seen, not a pixel out of place.

Also we've had "Braniac" and "Brainac", can't wait for the next misspellng :DOGE

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
I'm 99% sure Braniac's voice actor is the same guy who played The Question on Justice League Unlimited.
Sure is! Jeffrey Combs. IMDB actually had him listed as Brainiac for the past few months until it was taken down recently. I wonder how the leaker on IMDB knew about it, as well as Robert Englund as Scarecrow and had Tasia Valenza as Ivy long before Ivy it was even revealed that Ivy was in the game (or even the infamous leak list was around)... leads me to believe they did get Keith David as Spawn because that was up on IMDB for a bit too...

I will definitely be playing Brainiac. Looks so good.

Last edited: