What's new

Shattered Alliances Final Chapter - Brainiac Story Trailer!

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
The visuals of the trailer looks really amazing. Really interested in playing the story mode more now than ever.

D0CT0R

Almighty Neptune
Seriously. Give the trailer guy a movie deal. He knows what he's doing. We'll miss him on the next game, but we need way more of this in hollywood.
The quality of a trailer is completely irrelevant to the quality of a movie.

Hiyomoto

Noob
Those tentacle based moves was a turn off. Maybe he uses them frequently in the comics because I don't know much about Braniac. I was expecting him to lean toward the more psychic side? The trailer didn't reveal much but yeah.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Those tentacle based moves was a turn off. Maybe he uses them frequently in the comics because I don't know much about Braniac. I was expecting him to lean toward the more psychic side? The trailer didn't reveal much but yeah.
That's Grodd's MO, also in a trailer you only can see so much

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Disappointing voice acting in my opinion. The other voice actor for brainac sound much better and definitely fitting the intellect of brainac voice. That would I imagine he would sound like.this brainac sound like he has a sore throats and need some throat spray or something.

Catwoman face is so cringe worthy. Could of just copy and paste arkam city catwoman from batman : arkam city and put it in injustice 2.
Brainiac is an android dawg. That's why he sounds robotic. It makes sense.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Ok I've taken the time to calm down....and I'm still fucking hyped!! man I have to say I am loving this game.

The only thing I hate right now is that it's a month later than NRS usual release dates. worth it though