What's new

Shattered Alliances Final Chapter - Brainiac Story Trailer!

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^

ZORDON CONFIRMED?
Was gonna say the same thing. Power Ranger DLC would be sweet. Pretty sure DC just had a crossover comic with them if I'm not mistaken.

Just imagine a legit Green Ranger DLC character. Dragonzord super where the first hit is him playing the flute? A trait where he gets access to the sword of darkness? I'd pay $20 just for him.
YESSSS!!! I'm down for all of this.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Jeffery Combs VO? Lex style size? A boss character with some grappler flavor?

Oh man. I was already kinda hoping Brainiac would be my dude in this game, and I am not disappointed.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Just imagine a legit Green Ranger DLC character. Dragonzord super where the first hit is him playing the flute? A trait where he gets access to the sword of darkness? I'd pay $20 just for him.
I would potentially main that character over Spawn. Only if trait is Tommy changing into o e of his several power ranger suits.

Green for rushdown, Red Zeo for sword and mid range game, Red Turbo for Zoning and Space control, Black for Defense. White for everything.

Super automatically returns him to Green as he plays the flute.

Massive ejaculation fanboyism upon victory.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah were good friends. Bodied a few planets before landing on Earth. Both of us are still waiting on Spawn.
I usually hate guest characters, but I'd be hype for Spawn. He could also have some really good costume options based on his action figures (knight spawn, commando spawn, etc).

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I usually hate guest characters, but I'd be hype for Spawn. He could also have some really good costume options based on his action figures (knight spawn, commando spawn, etc).
Needs a Cape command grab into chains that throw you full screen into Jackie's machine gun spray. Wash, rinse, repeat.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Oh my gawd, really?

Really?

EVERY thread can't POSSIBLY turn into a Catwoman face hate-fest can it?

This trailer has almost nothing to do with Catwoman. She's in it for like 3 seconds, and it took less than three pages to bring in a bunch of whining, lookit -

Fellas, ladies... It's time to get over it.

Just - get over it already.
dude it's not hate, it's an observation, it's a big aesthetic change that sticks out to some of us. does it ruin the character for me, hell no. I just prefer her previous face.
also I like the fact that she has masks that will take that aspect away. so I don't see what you mean by hate threads here, I'm already over it.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Cat woman looks fine.. and she looks way better than anything in the 1st game.. have you played that game recently.. they all look shite!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
no... I hope Boom never adds this character into any game. I agree that Spawn fits better into a comic game than MK, but seriouly.. Spawn is like so stoopid. He will taint any game he is in. I hope we NEVER see him.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Yea 1st ever android that ever existed should sound like that but not no advance one/ You can be a android and talk normal once technology advances which brainac is
Or maybe they want to build on the pretense that he IS an android and not a regular human. Many people that will play it don't have the extensive knowledge of the DCU

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
"I collect worlds . . . and then I discard the remnants."

Dude is already choking bitches in the trailer and shit. Surprised at how much of a badass he is.

Tbh, he makes Shinnok look like a dork.
Shinnok does kinda look like a Dork... In MK4, he used to have a deep voice and looked more Egyptian-influenced, but in MKX they made him sound like one of those sneaky weasel-type bad guys.... He was still good, but not as intimidating.

Shinnok does kinda look like a Dork... In MK4, he used to have a deep voice and looked more Egyptian-influenced, but in MKX they made him sound like one of those sneaky weasel-type bad guys.... He was still good, but not as intimidating.
I actually liked that new take on his character, he looks and sounds like a skinny old weasel but is in fact the most powerful being in all the realms)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I actually liked that new take on his character, he looks and sounds like a skinny old weasel but is in fact the most powerful being in all the realms)
It would be good if he looked and sounded like that, and then showed his ridiculous power. But the story doesn't make him seem much better.. The main times he fights he actually loses....

It would be good if he looked and sounded like that, and then showed his ridiculous power. But the story doesn't make him seem much better.. The main times he fights he actually loses....
That is because the story sucks and doesn't let villains to leave up to what they have been hyped up to be in the beginning of this same story. I mean Shinnok kicks everyone's butt the whole time until the plot device with Cage's heritage comes into play.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Anyone else notice they got Jeffrey Combs doing Brainiac's voice now where as the first story trailer with Brainiac was someone else entirely? But I like Combs better ;) He was also The Question and Rachet!