What's new

Shattered Alliances Final Chapter - Brainiac Story Trailer!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hawt dawg! Now just show me his amazing costume options for covering up that ugly green head, and I might have found my main! Why yes, a robo-skull would do nicely.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
One nerf coming right up

Or did I nerf it too much?
Goddamn Savage Shots Fired.

Anywho..Brian looks good. The trailer is super hot firah and features my Bae, Supergirl. I just need her to body the fuck outta Superman for the crimes he's comitted. And NO Superman will not be redeeming himself. It's impossible to be honest.

If anyfhing he will understand the pain and suffering he's brought to the world, thanks to a Brian dreamhack that reveals Lois to Superman who in yurn scolds him on his actions, as well as a dream with his dead family showing him how it could have been and how his actions are no better then the Joker's. Thus bringing Superjerk back to reality where he will happily accept his punishment.

At the Ending Scene Batman will walk Supes into his cell, Superman entering of his own free will, and will end with Superman asking "Will this truly help me right the wrongs I've done to this planet."

Bruce will answer as he takes his helmet off, revealing a scar he got from fighting Superman. "It's a start."

Close scene with Darkseid standing on Apocolypse watching his armies cheer as they prepare for war. He gleefully smalls as a monitor showing Bruce and Clark turns off. He turns around amd starts walking into a boomtube. He speaks out to noone. "Yes. This is but the start of your subjegation. For DARKSEID rules all. Muahahahaha. Hahahahahahaah. Hahahahahahaha."

INJUSTICE 2: Fin

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Disappointing voice acting in my opinion. The other voice actor for brainac sound much better and definitely fitting the intellect of brainac voice. That would I imagine he would sound like.this brainac sound like he has a sore throats and need some throat spray or something.

Catwoman face is so cringe worthy. Could of just copy and paste arkam city catwoman from batman : arkam city and put it in injustice 2.

Retinal Aids: A Ra helios Story™ Chapters 1-5 now available.

https://testyourmight.com/threads/retinal-aids-a-ra-helios-story-chapters-1-5-updated-w-ch5.63437/

Hiyomoto

Noob
That's Grodd's MO, also in a trailer you only can see so much
So? Multiple characters in MKX have teleports, doesn't mean they have the same exact MO. Why can't two characters have some psychic move that is clearly distinguishable from each other? But you're right, we only saw a glimpse.

Last edited:

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Daaaaamn. Never really had any affinity for Brainiac but this is easily the single most hype trailer they've put out so far. Gameplay was a super nice tease, got me dying for a full breakdown stream on hm right the fuck now

kantboy-2

Ripper
Brainiac started out as a super-alien-evil-genius. Then he became a full-on android robot for the Super Powers toy line. Then they did the first Crisis and he was redone as a psychic/alien mind. Then, back and forth between Cyborg/Alien and now he's all of the above; super-evil-alien-cyborg-psychic-genius.

He collects data/knowledge; he'll either suck the knowledge out of people or turn them into cyborg slaves. Yay.

He looks great and bravo to NRS for the Curt Swan style Brainiac face.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
never heard of him before he was mentioned to be in the game, does come off pretty cool character from the trailer though, i like his voice

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Brainiac is an android dawg. That's why he sounds robotic. It makes sense.
Yea 1st ever android that ever existed should sound like that but not no advance one/ You can be a android and talk normal once technology advances which brainac is

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I think the part with Cyborg is his Super.

This game looks amazeballs both as a fighter and as a DC story, but I kind of wish I didn't watch any of these story trailers. Braniac's VA is awesome and I can't wait to try him out.

Also we got last two stages maybe? Fortress of Solitude and Braniac's ship.