What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

that's interesting sometimes. i don't find this particular kind of crazyness appealing, she just seems so generic, the typical bad guy that wants to destroy

NoboLobo

Noob
I really don't care about who is KF, never feel atracted to her in the cartoons, or other media, I don't know how people is traying to explain who is her, or why CC is better, etc.. it's pointless, she is just a random ice villian and his name coincides whit a MK character that's all you must know about her....for much you KF explain why she is cooler I don't Care is jus another pair of boobs I don't be interested in her, is for me the worse reveal by far, either goes for CC fans, you don't need to explain why Cold is Better, you waste your time and rage. enjoy other chars and back with Cold in the comic were he reings flash Rouges.

just wait to see ho is DCL let's se who laugths last :p when someone Fan-fav don't make it.......

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
NRS coulda avoided a ton of hate if they had just revealed KF a few months ago imo. Not sure why they chose to wait so long after all the popular characters were announced.

Then again, after today's PAX presentation, can't be totally surprised.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
NRS coulda avoided a ton of hate if they had just revealed KF a few months ago imo. Not sure why they chose to wait so long after all the popular characters were announced.

Then again, after today's PAX presentation, can't be totally surprised.
Just wanted to crush people's dreams

Bleez would be a cool choice, but if they were going to use a Red Lantern, they would choose Atrocitus before her. I could see them both working in this game. Maybe we could get Atrocitus DLC.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Bleez would be a cool choice, but if they were going to use a Red Lantern, they would choose Atrocitus before her. I could see them both working in this game. Maybe we could get Atrocitus DLC.
Atrocitus should be the go to pick and they would fit into the story perfect they have traveled to earth a few times seeking vengeance for the wronged already and what happened to Superman would have triggered their rings for sure

i've just realized we're in the bargaining stage. some want captain cold to be the cyber sub zero of injustice (me included)

Reactions: RYX