What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
My god after people leave the thread for like an hour, someone post something later and then everyone else starts posting messages when this thread could have been dead

Justice

Noob
I really hate to do this but.... :p

People do realise that this isn't a confirmation of KF being playable in the game. This is only a confirmation that she makes an appearance.

I am well aware of the fact that it's pretty much a sure thing that she's in, but I would consider this as much of a confirmation of her being playable as Goro's playable appearance in the Challenge Tower.

ShowboatingPenguin

People do realise that this isn't a confirmation of KF being playable in the game. This is only a confirmation that she makes an appearance.

I am well aware of the fact that it's pretty much a sure thing that she's in, but I would consider this as much of a confirmation of her being playable as Goro's playable appearance in the Challenge Tower.
As much as I like to support this.

She's confirmed.
Why would they give her own render (as seen in the achieve pic)?

EDIT: not mention such a heavy design.

Some men just wanna watch the world burn.

Justice

Noob
As much as I like to support this.

She's confirmed.
Why would they give her own render (as seen in the achieve pic)?
You do realize that anyone with MS Paint could slap any colours on that greyscale image and make it look like KF, Poison Ivy, Zatanna (minus hat), or one of any number of DC females right?

You do realize that anyone with MS Paint could slap any colours on that greyscale image and make it look like KF, Poison Ivy, Zatanna (minus hat), or one of any number of DC females right?
You do realize that you are killing me, right? I'm laughing at how bad you can't comprehend that Killer Frost is in this game.

ShowboatingPenguin

If someone can do that in MS paint, they must have extraordinary skills.

Justice

Noob
You do realize that you are killing me, right? I'm laughing at how bad you can't comprehend that Killer Frost is in this game.
Dumbass, since you can't read, I did say that I am well aware that she is all but confirmed by NRS. I'm just saying that THIS INPARTICULAR THING doesn't confirm her as playable. Just like Two-Face has a render in the background of one of the challenges but he's not a part of the main roster either.

Dumbass, since you can't read, I did say that I am well aware that she is all but confirmed by NRS. I'm just saying that THIS INPARTICULAR THING doesn't confirm her as playable. Just like Two-Face has a render in the background of one of the challenges but he's not a part of the main roster either.
She's playable. There's a special place in Hell for people like you: the throne.